The shop was already bustling with customers, unlike the rest of the stalls in Diagon Alley. The Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes was like the heart of the magical street, bringing life to the gloomy surroundings with its cheeriness. With fireworks catch the eyes of passersby, causing them to turn and look over their shoulders, stunned and dazzled at the same time.

On the left window, the assorted goods displayed colourfully had popped, shrieked, revolved and bounced simultaneously, sending giggles and waves of laughter to both children and adults. It had such a fun touch that had befitted the twins Aine loved. She couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in what the Weasley twins had achieved. She knew that they had worked hard to prepare for this and to see how successful their shop had become right before her eyes, it was simply just a wonderful feeling she haven't felt in ages.

A smile sneaked onto Aine's face, the corners of her lips tugging even higher when she spotted her friends through the windows, the faces of the people she had missed and loved. The second family that she had found in her time at Hogwarts. All the girl wanted to do was to run up to them and engulf herself in her circle of friends, letting out all the emotions she has been locking up: anger, hatred, vengeance, guilt, sadness, everything. She knew they wouldn't judge her and would wholeheartedly comfort and accept her vulnerability and for who she was.

But she mustn't. For it will only reap away the little glimmer of hope and bring them doom...

Aine prompted herself, she wasn't the girl that she thought she was anymore. She can no longer be on the right side anymore, it will only taint the ones that had given her light. Dark and difficult times lie ahead, she was forced to pick a side and it has already been chosen for her without her will. She reaches for the mark hidden beneath her sleeves that serves as a reminder, her nails digging into the fabric when a burning sensation creeps up.

Taking a deep breath, she glanced at Aion who prepared himself as well. Then, they entered the shop whilst biting back the tears that are threatening to spill. She calmed herself down, slowing her palpitating heart rate. She was here to congratulate her friends, there was no need to bring her woes on such a positive occasion.

The inside of the shop was equally as illuminated as it was on the outside, if not even livelier. There was an array of products being sold and the entire store had multiple stories, cluttered and decorated in the style of the Weasley twins. Aine and Aion marvelled in awe, lost for words at the world they had stepped into. They could only chuckle and gasp as they spin around, glimpsing at all of the goods that were stacked fully on shelves.

Miniature firework sparks zoomed past the siblings before a series of frisbees hovered over their heads, Aion only managing to duck it on time. They strolled through the crowds, Aine catching sight of some of the products she had recognized when Fred and George first started selling them in school during Umbridge's reign. Some included the Fainting Fancies, Fever Fudge, Nosebleed Nougat and even the Puking Pastilles which had been one of the popular items that had been in many customers' baskets.

"I WILL... HAVE ORDER! I REALLY HATE CHILDREN!" 

Aine's hair stood up at the familiar voice, she raises her eyes up to see a toy version of Dolores Umbridge, with her usual moussed hair that curled away from her face along with her notable pink dress. The toy was riding a unicycle, trying to balance two buckets of liquid on a tightrope. The girl cringed when she recalled memories of the pink toadface's ruling over Hogwarts. 

The last Aine had heard of her was that she had been hauled away by the herd of Centaurs that resided in the Forbidden Forest, after that, only Godric knows what happened. All in all, Aine didn't care, let alone be concerned over the fate of their former High Inquisitor. She was gone now so that was a good thing.