Mi bloodclaat wife.

Looking back on my past actions with her fish friend, mi know me never once diss Shan.

Mi did hate di man with a passion but the only punishment Shan get a some hard fuck and she never mind that.

I hiss at the thought.

Waah show yuh seh me all lose weight.

Fi fucking wah?

The thing that hurt me the most is the fact that all mi a tell Shan seh mi love her, she is yet to return the sentiment.

All when mi seh mi a lef to bloodclaat. She tell me everything else in a the world except seh she love me.

"Right now, a cause them a hitch with the papa-work still. Suh mi affi a travel back and forth suh mi nuh mess up the immigration process." Fabian voice brought me back to the present.

Guess him a explain him status to CJ. The man fully decide fi relocate to Barbados to raas. I guess that's how it is when you're a parent. Yuh mek certain sacrifices.

Him tell moms and she seh she a cope with it but I'm here with her full time now so she ago alright.

That is, until Shanique come back for me.

If she come back for me.

"Suh yuh ago be here for the season and then cut?" CJ asks and I look over at them.

Him sound like a side chick.

"Basically. But also pre-season with the tests and changes to the car but mi permanent residence ago be Barbados.

Giselle have everything she needs in Barbados, suh it nuh mek sense me try uproot all a that just fi my own comfort. When she bigger and can move round, I may reconsider. But for now, a Barbados we live." He explains and we nod along.

Fi him business that still.

"Suh Shawntel move yuh gone a Barbados and this yah man yah ship Shan gone a London. Mi bloodclaat." CJ says, taking a sip from his cup.

I looked over at him and our eyes connected quickly before he looked away.

"Yuh mother." I say and he raises his middle finger

"Yuh really lef the woman a foreign and come back a yuh yard bredda?" He asked again and I felt my jaw tick.

"She's running her business and I have responsibilities here in Jamaica." I say and he laughed.

"Bullshit. You cheated and then ran away from your problems." He says and I looked up at him.

"Who cheat?" I asked him, because him a confuse the fuck out of me.

"Nuh yuh? Bout yuh a spend time with other woman. Shan never do yuh enough." He says sounding hurt.

What the fuck?

"Yuh waah mi wife or sumn youth?" I asked him getting mad.

All the while Fabian was saying nothing, just scrolling through his phone.

Him a ignore we

"Yuh have a wife?" He asked and I looked at him hard

"Nuh bother with that bredda. The girl hold yuh down without question and yuh end yuh marriage over wah? Some random pussy?" He says getting me mad.

"Me did tell yuh that?" I asked him.

Yeah, I told him the situation when I came back but it obvious him come to him own conclusions.

Some wrong ass conclusions too.

"Why yuh end things with Shan then?" He asked me and I stared at him.

"Right, yuh nuh have a fucking clue." He says before getting up.

—————————-

I walked out of the bedroom with my car keys in hand. It's a little after 7 and moms need to get to work by 8.

We have fallen into our own little routine now, where I take her to work by 8 and go pick her back up at 4pm.

I tried getting her to accept me buying her a car but she flat out refuse. Mi know she can drive too but according to her, she cya manage that. She waah be full blown passenger princess.

Mi nuh have a problem with that.

I found her in the living room talking to Fabian.

"Morning moms. Bad bro, why pre?" I hailed them both

"Morning mi son. Yuh ready?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Nuh yet mommy. Ago make a shake and forward." I say walking into the kitchen.

I heard Skeng's tsg clicking behind me immediately. Mi not even did see him.

As soon as I landed, I pulled up on Andrea and collected him. Know the boss did a get home sick. Plus him have responsibilities, the puppies are here.

A two a dem.

Mi and him go over the little witch weh live cross the road go look for them a day time when moms gone a work.

Plus, I paid for their shots. We Affi get visiting rights.

I quickly pulled the ingredients for my shake and assembled them into my nutribullet. Ago mek a fruity protein shake today cause from in a the week mi a crave it.

Like me literally could a taste the thing pon mi tongue.

The smell of the blended fruits wafted to my nose as I poured the contents of my mini blender into my cup.

Taking a big gulp, I sighed in satisfaction. Mi honestly needed this.

"Yo bro, look yah." Fabian said walking to the kitchen with his phone.

He shoved it over to me and I was left immobile for a short second at what I saw. It was pictures of Shanique.

She was in a rocking chair holding a baby. Her niece.

He slid the screen and there was another one of her smiling while she held Giselle up in the air.

The next slide left me breathless.

She was fast asleep on the couch with her mouth wide open. She looks tired.

A me cause that.

Jah know.

"Shan deh a Barbados." Fabian says and I nod.

"Mi know." I say, as I stared at her sleeping form.

I know her every move.