Levi x Reader

Just like ordinary days, where your roommate, also known as Levi, would go to work every 7AM, and you would put on his shirt until he comes back. There was no real reason actually why you would wear it, it just felt really nice to wear it and it made you feel mischevious walking around the house with just a shirt on.

But today was a different day.

You hear the click of the door and the sound of Levi's car, leaving. And you quickly dashed into his room, pulled out a white shirt and put it on. You would stare at yourself in the mirror, finding it weird that it goes down to your knees, but it fits perfectly on him.

Like usual, you would clean up the dishes and then sloth around infront of the TV. It was pretty boring, your routine, every once in a while a car would pass by, or laughter of small kids.

It was around 12PM and you had ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut. The doorbell rang, and you, thinking it was the pizza delivery guy, immediatley took out your wallet and walked over to the door, slowly opening it.

"(y/n) could you get me my-- what the hell are you wearing?!"

You stood in shock, seeing Levi in his tuxedo, beads of sweat running down his face.

You didn't know how to react, you stood there, waiting for him to yell at you for wearing his shirt.

"Is that my shirt?" He asks, yanking it up. He looked down and saw that you weren't wearing any pants or shorts, just undergarments.

"The fuck have you been doing while I'm gone?!"

You slowly back away from the door and sprint over to your room, taking off the shirt and putting on your proper clothes.

Levi was standing in the doorway, arms crossed.

You take the shirt and offer it to him like a sacred offering.

"I'm sorry" you say, refusing to look at him.

He takes the shirt and neatly folds it and gently puts it on the floor. Typical.

The unexpected happened

He pulled your arms and pinned you to the wall.

"Now tell me, what exactly are you doing when I'm gone?"

"Oh, lets see, I shower, eat and eat and eat, thats pretty much it."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yeah.."

You're face was turning very red, because of your position.

"Hmm, why are you blushing?"

"Eh!?"

This caused your face to be strawberry red

He brought his face closer to yours, inch by inch, making your heart beat flutter.

You stared at his lips, and you lick your lips, which probably turned him on since he crashed his lips onto yours

"You could have told me you liked me that way" he says while smirking.

"What the hell are you talking about?! I don't masturbate about you!" You say, defending yourself

"I just find your shirt comfy.. thats all.."

He sighs and backs away from you, sitting on the floor and ruffling his hair.

"I fucked up didn't I" he says, not looking at your face.

"Meh, its my fault for wearing your shirt anyways." You say, sitting beside him.

"I can't look at you the same way anymore" he says, covering his face with his hands like a child.

Well, it certainly did feel weird when he kissed you, it made you have butterflies in your stomach and your heart beated like it never has before.

You hugged him from behind.
"Its okay"

"I hate you, you easily forgiving brat-- wait no, I hate everyone."

You just smiled at him and rested your chin on his head.

"You should go back to work" You whisper to his ear.

"I'll just go tomorrow, I own the company anyways."

"EH!?!"

He never told you he owned the company, and if he did, why is he living in this cramped up apartment when he could live in a beautiful house.

"Then.. why are you still here?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, why not live in a happy house or something."

"Because it gets lonely without you."

Your eyes widen at his response, usually he would complain on how annoying you were when you were talking to him too much.

"Atleast you have a future, I'm already 20, I should have a job by now but look at me" You say, laughing nervously.

"Hmm how about we have a future?"

"What?"

He made you look straight at him, seeing his loose tie and messy hair made him look sexier than he was.

"How about it?"

"But.. its so sudden and.."

"What? You're pretty good in mathematics, you could be my accountant."

"Oh.."

You thought it was the other future, where there would be love. You should have known it was too good to be true.

Thanks for getting my hopes up

"Uhh.. sure.."

You stand up and walked over to the door, but he grabbed your arm.

"Just kidding."

Wow, Levi Ackerman, joking?!

"I know what you were thinking.. but if that were ever to happen, what would you say?"

Well, this is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity.

"I would say yes"

"So.. care to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

It wasn't that romantic, but having the Levi Ackerman as your boyfriend would be heaven.

You hugged him tightly.

"Oi.. get.. off.. can't.. breathe.."

"I love you too"