Chapter 4

Ming's POV
         After our seniors Hazers finished introducing themselves they started to announce the rules and regulations that we should follow and our schedule for SOTUS.  Even though I already know these rules I listened carefully because I wanted my seniors to have good opinion about me.

        Then one of senior, who I believe is P' Park, said that they’re going to select the Moon of Engineering.

          I know that they are gonna select me because just like my last life everyone is eyeing me like a hawk.

          To tell you the truth I don’t like to participate in these type of competition. In my last life I participated because I liked P' Forth very much so I don’t want him to have bad impression of me.

         I don’t know why but from the first time I saw him I had this feeling that am grateful to him. I always had this feeling to call him my brother that’s why I am closer to him than any other of our Hazers and luck was also my  side that’s why I got the same code number as him.

            Most of the time people think that I am attention seeker but I like calm and peaceful place and I like to be alone because if am alone then I don’t have to always smile and please everyone.

           Just like I predicted they selected me. They asked me if I want to join. For a moment I thought to refuse but when I saw the hope in their eyes I swallowed the ‘no’ I was about to say and said 'yes'.

           “ Then the representative of every come forward and introduce yourself then state your reason, why you want to the Moon of Engineering faculty?” said P'Forth.

         Everyone gave their reason someone said that he is responsible and the some other said that they are hard working and it went like that.

        My mother always thought me to never give up and to do my best in every thing I do because we don’t know what destiny thought about to give us. Never hurt someone just to make myself happy.

          These words always ring in my ears whenever I am nervous. Before I was always cautious about my actions I gave my everything to everyone so that they could be happy but now I think about it, Not to 'hurt' that hurt my means 'not to steal or hurt someone in a bad way'. It’s like my mother is guiding me in this path.

          When it was my turn to introduce myself, I introduced with full confidence.

“ Sawadikap, I am Mingkwan Daichapanya. I am from first year of Engineering faculty. I wanted to become our Moon because I am sure I can win the title” I said. I don’t know what I said in my last life but in this because I know I will win.

        After I finished speaking there was a round of applause from everyone I am so happy that everyone trust me. I gave them one of my best smile.

         Even though I know I will win but I also that it’s hello difficult to win. I have to work hard. I want win this once again to make my seniors proud. I want to say this to Yo first, I also wanted to meet Phana I miss him.

       I was the last person so after my introduction, my seniors began to discuss among themselves and finally choose me out of everyone I am happy I can win the title once again.

       P’Forth told me all the rules and regulations. Which I should consider and which I should not consider.

He is just like before I started to feel comfortable and I like him as my elder brother.

      He was also the Moon of last year but he couldn’t win against Medical faculty. Speaking of Medical faculty I miss Phana and I remember that he has a small crush on Phana.
        After taking to P'Forth, I got a message from Wayo. He invited me to have lunch with him.

Phana's POV
        After we finished our class. We went to the cafeteria to eat our lunch.

We ordered our lunch and found a place to sit. I asked to Beam.

    “Beam, Did Forth told you when he is gonna join the Moon and Star Competition?” I asked Beam because Forth doesn’t say anything to anyone buy says everything to Beam.

    “He said, he will join one hour after Moon and Star Practice but why Pha?” Beam asked

    “ I asked because I have to make sure that I will drag you both with me. So that I won’t be tortured in this alone.” I said

       “This is not fair we didn’t force you to join in the competition” Beam whined.

          “But if I remember correctly, then you were the one who was selected but you draged me in this competition and dropped out” I said and Beam gulped.

          “ That is between you both why am I getting draged into this” Kit whined.

            “ Don’t think I forgot how you both made fun of me. This is your payback” I said.

            “ So did I make myself clear. Yo both are coming with me to Moon and Star Practice or else  I won’t tutor you for next exams” I added. They both looked at each other and nodded.

            “That’s good” I said

          “Why were you annoyed yesterday”Beam asked me

           “Nothing I just meet a shorty yesterday with a sharp tongue” I said

       “ Is that the junior you were talking about today morning” Kit asked

        “No, he is not. Furthermore I meet that boy today and that shorty yesterday, Kit” I said

         “ Who are you guys taking about” Beam asked curiously.

         “No one. Now we are going to the practice hall” I said

        I have this gut feeling that I will meet him in the practice hall.

       Shit, why did he gave me this type of feelings. I shrugged my thoughts and went in practice hall direction.