The Short-Term Duke of Norfolk Territory

Lord Andrew Charles Howard V is the son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV and Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard V is the second son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV who is the only son of Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Andrew Charles Howard Senior.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard V was born in 2370 out at Lancaster Territory and his eldest brother, Lord Jerome Alexander Howard was born five years before and he would inherit the Earldom of Moray but Lord Andrew Charles IV would benefit from being the second son as his eldest sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth would pass onto her brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory, but he would never govern as his mother, Lady Victoria Elizabeth would govern until 2400.

By the time Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV mother died, she outlived him and he left two sons, Lord Jerome Alexander and Lord Andrew Charles V who was born in 2370, and he married to LadyLouisa Mae Burton and in 2388, and in 2390 Lady Louisa would give birth to their daughter, Lady Florence Clara and she would be the heiress to dual Dukedom of Norfolk and Lancaster Territory from her father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard V.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV dies in 2380 and his son, Lord Andrew Charles V is only five years old and Lord Jerome are left to be raised by Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart who is the Countess of Moray in her own right on Star-Base 10, but Lady Victoria Elizabeth won't let her take her heir apparent to Star-Base 10, but she is allowed to take Lord Jerome Alexander and Lady Florence Victoria with her.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard V is raised on Star-Base 12 with his grandmother, Lady Victoria Elizabeth and his grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and his aunt, Lady Suzanne Victoria and Lady Karissa Elizabeth.

He becomes good friends with Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V who is also his half second cousin, through his great-great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and her second husband, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and he is raised with his second cousins once removed, Lady Beltane Elizabeth, and Lady Karen Isabella Riley.

Lord Andrew Charles V is tall, good-looking and blonde hair with blue eyes and he resembles his great-great-grandfather, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles III don't expect their son, Lord Andrew Charles IV to decease him but he becomes ill and Dr. Crusher tells them it is terminal and he dies when Lord Andrew Charles V is only five years old.

Lord Andrew Charles IV is laid to rest next to his grandmother, Lady Karissa Ann, his grandfather, Lord Frederick William IV, and his great-grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Beltane and his grandparents, Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR and Lady Karissa out in the new Howard-Carey Mausoleum at Beltane Manor in 2380.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard V is only 35 years old when he dies and Lady Josephine Isabella is only 30 years old.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles feel secure that their son, Lord Andrew Charles IV has left them an heir to carry on what Lord Patrick William Howard began in 2165.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard V is born in 2370, and Lord Jerome Alexander Howard is born in 2365 and their little sister, Lady Florence Victoria is born in 2375 as he married Lady Josephine Isabella in 2360.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard V marries Lady Louisa Mae Burton in 2388 and in 2390 Lady Louisa Mae gives birth to Lady Florence Clara Howard, and in 2395 she gives birth to Lord Andrew Charles Howard VI.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II die in 2400, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard V who is 40 years old when he becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory and like his father before he comes down the same heredity illness that is transmitted from mother to son, and he dies in 2420 and his daughter, Lady Florence Clara Howard who is 20 years old becomes Duchess of Norfolk Territory and her first cousin, Lady Athena Isabella Howard, becomes Countess of Moray on Star Base 10 and they carry the Howard's into the 24th century.