Chapter 3

(October 20th 1994)

   At Monica and Rachel's. Phoebe, Monica and Lorraine are in their pajamas and Monica is making a drink Lorraine told her about called Tiki Death Punch in the blender as Rachel enter the apartment.

Monica: Hey Rach. How was it with your friends?.

Monica and Phoebe imitate the girls screaming earlier.

Monica: Okay!. How would you like some Tiki Death Punch?. Lorraine told me about it. "Pouring it into glasses".

Rachel: What's that?.

Lori: Well it's rum and-

Rachel: Okay. "Grabs blender, Put's straw in it, Starts to drink".

Rachel goes over to the living room to sit down in the chair as Monica speaks up.

Monica: We thought since Phoebe was staying over tonight we'd have kinda like a slumber party thing. 

Lori: We got everything a Slumber Party needs. We got some Trashy Magazines, Cookie Dough, Twister-

The phone rings and Monica answers it.

Phoebe: "Grabbing game". Ooh!. Ooh!. And I brought Operation!. But um I lost the tweezers so we can't operate. But we can prep the guy!.

Monica: "Walking over to Rachel with phone". Uh Rach it's the Visa card people.

Rachel: Oh God ask them what they want.

Monica: "Into phone". Could you please tell me what this is in reference to?...Yes hold on. "To Rachel". Um they say there's been some unusual activity on your account.

Rachel: But I haven't used my card in weeks!.

Monica: That is the unusual activity. Look they just wanna see if you're okay.

Rachel: "Gets up, Walking around". They wanna know if I'm okay. Okay they wanna know if I'm okay, okay let's see. Well let's see the FICA guys took all my money, everyone I know is either getting married or getting promoted or getting pregnant and I'm getting coffee!. And it's not even for me!. So if that sounds like I'm okay, okay then you can tell them I'm okay, okay?.

Monica: "Into Phone". Uh Rachel has left the building can you call back?.

Rachel: Alright c'mon!. "Miserably getting Twister matt". Let's play Twister. "Tearing up".

*Time Lapse*

The girls are in the living room.

Monica: You should feel great about yourself!. You're doing this amazing independence thing!.

Rachel: Monica what is so amazing?. I gave up like everything. And for what?.

Phoebe: You are just like Jack.

Rachel: Jack from downstairs?.

Phoebe: No Jack and the Beanstalk.

Monica: Ah the other Jack.