She was anxious and ready to get off the plane. Oouu, I can't wait to see Lily and every other fine ass bitch in the A, Karma thought with a devilish grin.

Lily was straight in every way. She was so boy crazy, a girl, even as pretty as Karma, couldn't get her to sway. She had men lining up to be her man. Some even paid a few of her bills just to take her on a date.

That didn't mean Karma wasn't attracted to her though. Because she was. She just didn't want to ruin their friendship because Lily was her only real friend.

As she sat on the plane, thinking about Lily, her body started tingling. But why? Yes her best friend was pretty but she was her friend and nothing more.

That's what Karma kept telling herself the entire flight.

So when she got off the plane and Liliana met her at the gate wearing tight black jeans and a red sweater, both tight enough to suffocate, Karma swallowed down her attraction towards the small Latina and wrapped her arms around her best friends slim waist.

My best friend is so damn fine, she thought to herself.

"I thought your flight got delayed or something. Oh my gossshhhhhh! You're finally here!!!" Lily and Karma rocked back and forth, still hugging one another as the shorter girl squealed like a baby pig.

Karma grinned and fanned her cheeks. She was blushing because of how her body was reacting to her best friend's sweet, intoxicating perfume.

"Girl, I'm so glad I'm off that plane. I thought a bitch was gon' die." She put some distance between them after inhaling enough of the fragrance.

"Was it that bad?" Lily laughed lightly and reached in her purse for a tube of lipgloss.

"It was so bumpy." Karma whined as they walked through the airport. "I'm ready to get lit but you gotta work and shit."

Lily rolled her eyes playfully and glanced at her best friend. It had been a while since she saw Karma in person but she was still gorgeous. With big, voluptuous lips, chinky eyes and long black, natural hair, Karma was easily the prettiest girl Liliana had ever seen.

"Best friendddddd." Lily dragged. "You are so damn pretty." Her words caused instant butterflies to erupt in Karma's stomach.

The compliment took her by surprise but made her smile nevertheless. She bumped shoulders with Lily and blushed again.

"Girl, you better stop makin' me blush up in this airport."

"I'm so serious." Lily chuckled lightly before pointing to her left. "Come on, I parked in the garage."

The two girls talked until they made it to Lily's 2021 Forest Green Durango. Lily tossed Karma's bags in the backseat and then climbed behind the wheel.

"Damn, bitch. I see you. This shit is nice as hell." Karma praised her friend as she started the car.

Lily blushed and accepted the attention with a wide grin.

"Thank you. This is my baby, foreal. I love this truck so much."

They left the airport with a couple of hours before Lily had to go to work. So before making it to the apartment to give Karma a quick tour, Lily picked up something to eat because she didn't feel like cooking right before she went to work.

Karma was a sucker for seafood. So when Lily hopped back in the truck with two containers of crab legs, shrimp and crawfish, she almost moaned in delight.

The smell of the seasonings filled the air as soon as Lily's door closed.

"Your favorite." She beamed happily as Karma stared at her and bit her lip.

"These crab legs look so good, I'm finna get wet."

Lily laughed and ignored the way her stomach fluttered.

"Girl, you're crazy. I don't have to be to work until 7pm so we got like...almost 3 hours to kill. Whatchu wanna do besides eat, fat ass?"

Fuck. I wanna fuck you!!! Karma chuckled at her dirty thoughts but didn't voice them. Instead, she sat next to her best friend and smiled innocently.

"We can just eat and chill, I'm kinda tired." She yawned as Lily put her blinker on and switched lanes. "But tomorrow, you're all mine."

Lily liked the sound of that. Her smile would have told Karma that too but she was too caught up on her phone, scrolling through Instagram.

"Maybe you can meet the neighbors while I'm gone."

"Yeah...maybe."