Chapter 9

A few weeks had past and Dina and the triplets had been getting on really well. It was Halloween night and Dina was in the kitchen making cupcakes whilst humming lightly. There was frosting and food colouring and Google eyes on the counter and sprinkles. She was really happy and in her element nothing could spoilt that moment. Until the doorbell rang. The triplets were in there office working so Dina heads to the door and opens it expecting it to be trick or treaters but it was her ex.

"Dina where have you been?" Her ex asked as he looked at her. Dina ex was very possessive and controlling and Dina was glad when she ended things between them but she didn't expect this.

"James we haven't seen each other in months , why the sudden worry now?" She asked as she sucked frosting off her finger.
"Well I was worried and wondered what you were up to tonight." He says

"James how did you even know I was here?" She asked not knowing the triplets were watching through the camera and could hear them both.

"Where's the Damn security Harry!" Edward says pissed

"I'm on it haz " he says as he got on the phone.

"Who the hell is this asshole " Marcel says

"I'm doing fine atleast I was " she mumbled

"Please come back with me baby" he says as he grabbed her arm and Edward walks behind her and held her from behind. "You might wanna take your fucking hands off my girl and my property " Edwards  voice screamed with authority.

Dina blushed and leans into him and felt warm and comforted. "Who the hell are you?" James asked

"More importantly who the fuck are you?!" Marcel asked as him and Harry walked behind Edward and Dina.

"I don't remember you as a slut Dina , naughty girl" James says as Harry went to throw a punch but Edward put his hand in the way. "He isn't worth it babe" he says to Harry as the security guard finally came and escorts James off the premises.

Edward shuts the door "are you okay princess?" He asked as he kissed her cheek ? Dina smiles "yeah I am now" she giggled and kissed there cheeks. Harry and Marcel smirked

"Have you been making cupcakes?"Marcel asked

"Yeah you have frosting in your hair" Harry says

"Dina smiles yes I'm making cupcakes , wanna help?" She asked But they were already rushed to the kitchen to help.

Dina laughed and heads over to them.