"youREw kidzapping mEe" hyunjin fake cried again as he held the stairs and suddenly sat down. "stOp the kidzapningness i staznd wit-th the kidszewi" he mumbed again, what the fuck is he even saying

"hyunjin get up" i tried to make him stand again, i dont know how im gonna manage him up the stairs. 

-

after 20 WHOLE DAMN MINUTES i finally reached upstairs with seungmin, then force dragged him into hyunjin's room and threw him on the bed next to where hyunjin passed out.

"ughh my poor back" i stretched and walked out after throwing a blanket on them, then went downstairs again to clean the mess they made. they owe me a whole restaurant for this.

i washed our glasses so mom wouldnt suspect if she comes up tomorrow morning, fixed the chairs and a few more things then went back up to my room. i changed to my pajamas then went to bed. i would so love to see thier faces next morning.

-

"wake up already" i said as i kicked hyunjin's leg slightly, theyre both awake, just not getting up. "i swear to god wake the fuck up" i yelled again, seungmin slightly stretched while still having his eyes closed. they still havent realised theyre next to each other.

"i guess you guys had too much fun last night" when i said this, they finally widened their eyes and looked at each other as they quickly jumped off the bed together.

"what the hell are you doing in my room?!" hyunjin asked checking his clothes, "what the hell am i doing in your room??" he asked him back. they're the weirdest duo i've ever seen. 

"you dont remember what happened last night??" i asked with a fake surprised expression, playing along with whatever wrong ideas they have in their minds.

"something happened???" they both asked together, if just i could take a picture because the look they both have on their faces is so funny.

i gasped as i covered my mouth, "you really dont remember?" i asked again,  hyunjin put the blanket he was holding up his chest, even though he's nicely dressed. "you guys were a pain in the ass and i had to clear all your mess AND drag you all the way up here" i said finally breaking the suspense. they both sighed heavily in relief. "come down for breakfast, its almost time for school" i said lastly and walked out of the room, trying my best to hold my laugh.

timeskip haha

i was getting ready to go out with aera and seungmin as we planned, it was a saturday so we decided to hang out together for the whole day. mom would be out this weekend as usual, which means its fine even if i come home a bit late.

i finished my makeup and everything and got out of my room, as i was walking downstairs i saw hyunjin enter, he looks so pale. i havent talked to him alot since the last time seungmin was over. but i think he got a job, he's usually out and barely home. as i passed him i had a urge to ask him if he was okay, but i didn't because it was none of my business. he's probably tired.

i put my shoes on and got out.

no ones pov

hyunjin went to his room and took a shower. then got dressed up and left the house. he started walking his way to the bus stop and bought a few sweets and flowers on his way. 

he sat on the bus anxiously as he looked out the window. a few minutes later he got off at his stop and started walking to the hospital.

he took a deep breath as he stood infront of the door, he hasn't seen his mom ever since that day. he goes to the hospital pretty often, stands at the door, then leaves because he cant put up the courage to talk to her. but today he made up his mind. "i got this" he told himself as he finally entered the room with a big smile on his face.