Chapter: 3 (Every)

A:n-

Hope you vote/heart it? And even comment??

--

---

----

--

---

---

--

---

--

---

It was another day at your home with the potter family as y/n was now 4 years old and her/his brother Harry was about to turn 2, the next week

(For y/n in their world it was reveal Voldermor kill harry parent when he was age 2).

They wandered around and gave hugs to Lily and James saying she/he will miss them and they were great parents for her/him.

Which quiet earn a very much scolding from James saying that they shouldn't say stuff like they abandon her/him.

----

--

---

--

---

"What happen to you? Firstly, your still a four years old girl/boy who is still young even if your extraordinary from others and secondly, are you worried Harry will take your place at home?" Asked James as you shook your head and sighed sadly.

"Oh, dear father who gave me the bread to eat..and filled my stomach with food, Before my young brother turn a year 2, pray for both mother and you to have the little time together" you stated making 'uff' expression while one hand on your forehead and one of your hips as if your supper you know... Unhappy?.

"What?"

"I know.. I should stay but.. My life worth more then you both!"

"Why?"

"Because.. I will be the siblings after finding a stable family after I left from here I will return for my lovely younger brother when he turn 5 or maybe 11? That will be time I will reveal myself as their sister"

"Why.. not now?"

"For I shall be threatened or the next target to die if I stay any longer"

"Target?"

"Ohh!! Father and Mother ..forgive me but I shall leave to save my life, First!!" You stated about to run with your tiny legs and a bag when you open the front door, Sirius who came to meet his old friend, picked you up as James was dumbfounded.