𝘪𝘪𝘪. ──────── 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
・*:.。.ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ.。.:*・

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
𝑪 𝒉 𝒂 𝒑 𝒕 𝒆 𝒓      𝑻 𝒉 𝒓 𝒆 𝒆
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

𝑮 𝒊 𝒛 𝒆 𝒍 𝒂    𝑯 𝒐 𝒏 𝒆 𝒚
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝑮 𝒊 𝒛 𝒆 𝒍 𝒂    𝑯 𝒐 𝒏 𝒆 𝒚▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝒔𝒐... ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

╒◖═══════════════════════◗╕

▍𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 & 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲  ▍
⥤ 𝑷 𝒓 𝒊 𝒛 𝒆 𝒅 𝑹 𝒐 𝒔 𝒆 𝒔

╘◖═══════════════════════◗╛

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝑻 𝑯 𝑬   𝑹 𝑬 𝑾 𝑨 𝑹 𝑫 𝑺,  𝑻 𝑯 𝑬  𝑹 𝑶 𝑺 𝑬 𝑺 ━━
𝑨   𝑪 𝑶 𝑵 𝑭 𝑳 𝑰 𝑪 𝑻   𝑶 𝑭   𝑮 𝑶 𝑳 𝑫 𝑬 𝑵.
𝑭 𝑼 𝑻 𝑼 𝑹 𝑬   𝑲 𝑰 𝑵 𝑮   𝑨 𝑵 𝑫   𝑷 𝑹 𝑰 𝑵 𝑪 𝑬 𝑺 𝑺

(˚✧。˚🌹˚。✧˚)

          A sky of friendly clouds are the gates for the sun to shine down and highlight greenery.

          Gizela considers this to be profit of the School for Good, one of the few. A familiarity in this vast portal of unknown territory ━━ something the princess can escape to if the school comes to be too much for the girl to handle. The greenery would conceal her enough if she wanted to be alone, and to be safe perhaps she can opt for a more green wardrobe to help with camouflage.

          She only wishes she did not have to fall to such precautions. A cost of the School for Good; unwanted eyes and forced polite smiles from others who want to uphold court and befriend allies.

          Yet still, nature remains a friend as it has for many years; friends to all who are willing to love it and listen to its beauty.

          The fairies who had been carrying her luggage from the carriage allowed for Gizela to explore on her own, to get a feel of the castle and it's outdoor offers, while they would take her things to her new dorm room. Gizela had gladly agreed, too quick for her liking she thinks now, as it could have came across that she was wanting to get rid of them.