♧ghostly kiss♧

Start from the beginning

Until they finally stop and Xiao is taken back at the exit of the house, Xiao clings onto the ghost as support his mind all scattered and takes a good break to breathe.

"Are you alright?" The ghost softly asks, "uh yeah definitely-" Xiao replied nonchalantly, as he places his hand on his forehead finally catching a break from the madness.

"Shh don't worry, when its morning you'll be able to leave, thats when all the spirits go to sleep" the ghost said soothingly as he caresses the humans cheek, Xiao's eyes widen at the beauty of this ghost...

(I tried to make the pic appear right but-)

Xiao could feel his heartbeat quicken and heat in his cheeks, "wh-who are you?" He asks in awe,
The spirit nods, "My name is Aether and like you...I was once a victim of this place-" he explains.
"I guess I can tell from your appearance..." Xiao felt his heart sink..did a person like that actually die here? If ghosts and spirits actually exist how did he get stuck here particularly- Xiao shakes his head he probably shouldn't think too hard or else he'll probably lose his mind.

"Here rest! I cant really provide you with any food but I can provide you shelter and protection against the other creatures!- well the best of my abilities hehe" the spirit made Xiao sit down on the floor and makes a chalk circle and dusts his hands proudly.
Xiao chuckles, judging from how he acts he must've been quite young when he died, "are you sure this works?" The spirit blinks.

"Nope but worth a shot trying!~" Xiao sort of chuckles...the appearance of this ghost makes him calm as if he had this soothing touch and comfort, "well thank you..."

"How did you end up here?" The ghost asks, "I- I could ask you the same" Xiao sweats a bit, the ghost pouts a bit but leaves it alone. The ghost gently raises his hand and caresses his cheek, Xiao could feel himself getting redder and redder...such soft touch for a ghost- "its been so long since I've seen another human

The spirit was so soft, so kind, so beautiful...Xiao has never seen another man like him, he was breathtaken.

"Wouldn't you like to escape with me?"
"I can't if I could i would've done it already"
"Right...how do you leave this place?"
"Well you kinda got unlucky since you entered in the nighttime, you'll have to wait till day-time to leave"
Xiao nods as he looks around, shivering when he sees countless of ghosts staring him down.
"Dont mind them, technically they can't hurt you, they're only eyeba-"
Xiao covers the man's mouth "how about we..not jinx it."
The ghost giggles and nods. Xiao sighs, "is there really no way I can save you?"
"Well there is a way...but I highly doubt that'll you'll agree to it"
"Well how would you know that I won't agree unless you don't tell me?"

The ghost chuckles, he lowers his hand on Xiao's wound that was on his leg...Xiao almost completely forgot about it- the spirit began healing him, Xiao gasps at the sight of it.

"H-how-!?" Xiao was speechless, the ghost only giggles when he sees Xiao's reaction. "Whats your name?"

"Xiao, Xiao Lapis"

"Wow what a pretty name~"
Xiao blushes at the reply.
"How do I free you until daytime?" He asks straight to the point.

"Well there's something called..'a ghostly kiss' when a human kisses a ghost they will be set free! Obviously that's not possible as I must ensure your safety before daytime!"

Xiao nods, the two talk for hours on end, Aether the spirit made Xiao forget that he's even in an haunted house with creatures trying to take his soul every minute of the night.

Xiao checks his clock its 4 am and the sun is rising...the spirit stayed with him till the end..."I cant just leave you here- not afterall you've done for me!"

"Ofcourse you can! Look most of the ghosts are fading away, including me. You'll finally be safe and free!~" the spirit clasps his hand in excitement that he saved someone from impending doom! Xiao felt a strong urge to save him...

Xiao felt the need to save him, for a ghost that just saved his life ofcourse- It would pain him if he let this chance go, to save an innocent soul from this wicked place.

Xiao pulls in the spirit for a kiss on the lips, Aether's eyes widen as he feels himself afloat...as he finally feels free.

"X-xiao!?"

Xiao gives him a soft smile as he sees the spirit float away to the heavens, "ill never forget you...aether." Xiao said opening the door and finally leaving the wicked place...his heart warm and happy.