" That's so amazing. You are truly gifted." you replied

" You're sweet Y/N. How about this one? It's one of my favorites." Maria pulled out a beautiful dress from the rack

It was all white, a beautiful bow in the middle with a matching embroidered shawl wrap. It was perfect.

" It's perfect!" You managed to muster out, still in complete shock how beautiful the dress was. " May I try it on?" You asked.

" Of course! I'll show you to the fitting room."

Once in the dress, you looked in the fitting room mirror in complete awe. It really was perfect. This was for sure the one.

Not too long after you had picked out your dress your grandmother managed to find herself a dress as well. You both were quite happy that Dona Maria also had gorgeous shoes in her store to go perfectly with the dresses.

" It's on the house ladies. I insist" Maria smiled warmly

Both you and your grandmother looked at each other in disbelief.

" Nono it's fine Señora Maria. We-" You replied

" Hahah it's my treat! Now you ladies better get going, the party is starting in a couple of hours. I must go home and get ready too. Miguel is probably already waiting." She shined a toothy grin.

" Muchas gracias Señora! We appreciate all of your help. We'll see you tonight! Adios!"

" De nada. Adios muchachas!"

Both you and your grandmother both arrived at the casa and were astonished by how amazingly everything had looked. Your grandfather really had gone all out for this party.

" Hola muchachas! What do you ladies think? Pretty nice huh?" Your grandpa shouted out as he began to climb down of a ladder he had been on.

" Yeah! I think 'nice' is a huge understatement abuelo..." You laughed.

" Hahah she's right, everything looks amazing." Responded your grandmother.

" Thank you ladies. Now that everything is done we it's probably best that we start to get ready for this fiesta. We only have two hours before our guests start arriving."

You all agreed and with that went up to your rooms and did exactly that.

Time Skip

You sat at your vanity, adding the finishing touches to your look for the night. Applying some makeup, styling your hair, a hint of sweet perfume, a pair of diamond earrings and matching necklace all concluded your look. By the time you had finished you could hear the musica of a mariachi coming in through your patio door as it was open. You were all set! You got up from your vanity stool and placed your shawl wrap around your arms then made your way downstairs. Making a grand entrance with how beautifully you were put together, everyone turned their heads to look at you, cheering your name.

" There she is!" Shouted your grandparents.

" Ay mijita! Look at you, you're absolutely breathtaking. The dress really is gorgeous on you." Your grandma smiled as she looked at you with pride.

" Thank you Abuela. You look beautiful as well." You smiled.

Time passed and you went around greeting each of your guests, meeting each and every person, thankful that they had taken the time to spend their night as your welcome party. After going around you had finally came to meet your final guests. Maria and Miguel, along with the rest of their familia. You had assumed it was the hombre next to them. He was rather tall.. wearing a black charro suit. However, he was facing the opposite way, talking to other guests so you didn't manage to capture a glimpse of his face.

" Hola Dona Maria and Don Miguel! It's so nice to see you both. Thank you for coming, I appreciate you both coming." You reached out your hand to each of them for a welcome gesture.

" Hola Y/N! Thank you for having us both, we're really glad to be here. And surely we're not going to miss our best friends granddaughters welcome party!" Replied Miguel enthusiasticlly.

" He's right haha." Maria held onto her husband's arm, with a warm smile once more on her face. " The dress looks so perfect on you, I couldn't imagine it on anyone else Y/N"

" Oh thank you! It really is gorgeous, I can't thank you enough. " You beamed.

" It's my pleasure. Oh! Have you met our son yet?" Questioned Maria.

" I don't believe I have señora.." It was quite embarrassing that you hadn't, especially since the couple had been so welcoming towards you.

" Panchito! Ay that Panchito. Where is he? He better not be causing mischief already." shouted Miguel, slightly agitated.

" ¿Mande?" came a response.

That voice.. why was it so familiar.. you had heard it before.. but where?