The group has arrived at the written exam testing area and were ready, or so they thought.

Mic: Alright, you have 3 hours to finish this test. Once you finish, bring it up to me.

Once the group realized there was a written part, they new they would fail miserably. Not because they were dumb, the complete opposite actually. They were really smart possessing IQ's of around 200 to 250. The problem was they don't know how to write. Because of this, they just scribbled their answers and finished after about an hour. Afterwards they went to the auditorium to listen to the practical part of the exam. This just talked among themselves until the rest of the participants arrived and Present Mic could start.

Mic: ALRIGHT CAN I GET A YEEEEEAAAAAHH.

dead silence was all that could be heard from the auditorium.

Mic: Jeez tough crowd, anyways-

She then went on to explain about the 1,2, and 3 pointers and how you are graded based on how many points you accumulate. She was about to explain the fourth robot when a girl with blue hair that reached to her neck and glasses interrupted her.

???: excuse me, but on this pamphlet it says there is a fourth robot. If this is a mistake from U.A., I am deeply ashamed of you. and you three.

She pointed to the three boys who were just sitting and listening to Mic's presentation. When they saw her talking to them they responded.

Izuku: *annoyed tone* What do you need now? Don't you see you interrupted Mic's presentation.

???: What are three boys doing here? Don't you see you will only fail this exam all because you are worthless and don't have quirks. Now go home and be good house husbands and breeding dogs.

This enraged the group, but they decided to ignore her and show her through actions that they belonged in U.A.

Tanjiro: I don't know if you saw, but Mic was about to talk about the fourth robot.

Zenitsu: Or if you hadn't read in the pamphlet, the fourth robot is worth 0 points and is basically an obstacle to avoid.

Nezuko: If you didn't figure that much out, how can you say they don't belong here when you couldn't figure out the basic gist of this exam.

Izuku: Now piss off and let mic finish the presentation without any more interruptions.

After that interaction, the blue haired girl sat back down, angry that the three men talked back and embarrassed her in front of everyone in the auditorium. Mic finished up the presentation and everyone got assigned there city for the exam.

Tanjiro: so what city did you guys get? I got A.

Zenitsu: I-I-I got B-B-B.

Izuku: stop being scared dude, it's not that scary, and I got C.

Nezuko: I got D. I'm honestly glad they split us up.

Tanjiro: Me too. That way, we can show how strong we are individually instead of as a team.

Zenitsu: I DON'T LIKE THIS AT ALL. WHY DID THEY SEPARATE ME FROM GUYS!?!?!

Izuku: First off, SHUT UP BEFORE I KNOCK YOUR BRAIN OUT OF YOUR HEAD SCAREDY CAT.

That comment caused Zenitsu to shut up because he knew that Izuku would do that.

Izuku: Second, Tanjiros right about needing to stand out. We shouldn't always be reliant of each other, although that is our primary, U.A looks at who has the most potential and the only way show that is by relying on your own abilities.

The three now got even more motivated to pass the exam from Izuku's words. They each go to there testing ground.

Izuku's POV:

I have arrived at my testing ground and started seeing who was my competition.

*They don't seem that big of a problem, but I won't be fooled that easily. I can sense they are strong, but are also very cockybthat they will slip up and fail. Also, THIS GODDAM SHIRT IS KILLING MY SENSES. I NEED TO TAKE IT OFF.*

After removing my shirt due to a existential crisis I had, all the participants looked at me and started to turn red. This confused me so much, but I didn't care because my focus was on the exam. But then I saw a girl with brown hair with a bob cut looking nervous, so I decided to try and help her. But the blue haired chick blocked my way.

???: What do you are doing? Ruining her chances to pass and make it U.A? That's very shameful of you. Why do you have a weapon? Give it to me.

Izuku: First, I was trying to help her, she seemed and nervous and in need of help. Second, I got permission to use a weapon since I'm quirkless.

???: HAHAHA, I forgot you are qurkless. You're probably gonna fail anyways.

All the participants started to laugh at her statement and I had enough of her and her BS.

Izuku: YOU THINK I'M GONNA FAIL? LIKE HELL I WILL. I WILL PROVE TO YOU I CAN PASS THE EXAM WITHOUT A QUIRK AND YOU WILL EAT THOSE WORDS ASSHOLE.

Everyone was shocked and scared of my outburst that they stopped laughing.

???: Is that a challenge I hear?

Izuku: yes it is. Now move out of my way, the exam's about to start.

*I will show you that I can make it. But jokes on you, I have a secret weapon.*

( Thanks for reading. Comment if you want izuku to have a ship or not. Also, want me to bring other demon slayer characters to the story?)