058 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 4

Começar do início

Do things that can make each other happy with the people they like. If their lives are not about to end today, he really wants to have a good relationship with Song Yongsi.

Gu Chi raised his head and looked back at Song Yongsi's deep eyes. He smiled, passed silently, and held Song Yongsi's hand behind his waist.

Nothing was said, but Gu Chi's small action immediately made Song Yongsi know what Gu Chi was going to say.

Song Yongsi nodded to Gu Chi, and the corners of his mouth were curved.

When he got up in the morning, Lin Yao sat on the bed and rubbed his slightly soft waist. Li Ran stood next to the bed and quickly dressed.

The man has an extremely beautiful and concise body, a wide-shouldered wolf waist and long legs. Lin Yao used his body to feel the powerful explosive power contained in the man's body.

There are several bright fingerprints on the back of the smooth and perfect muscle texture. Lin Yao's nails are grabbed at night. The man will turn around when he wears clothes and sees Lin Yao staring at him.

Li Ran went over, stretched out his hand, and inserted his fingers into Lin Yao's soft hair. The two looked at each other, and neither of them concealed the feelings in their eyes.

"Let's go later." In the middle of Lin Yao and Li Ran's eyes, the system suddenly inserted.

"What's going on?"

Lin Yao knew that the system would not let him stay for no reason, and there must be a reason why he needed to stay.

"Gu Chi and Song Yongsi worked together to send Gu Yu." Now the action has begun on that side.

Lin Yao's eyes trembled, and Li Ran took out his finger from Lin Yao's hair. Lin Yao was informed by the system until something happened on the other side of the mall.

Li Ran was secretly aware that the zombies in the distance began to change because of his identity as the emperor.

Extremely large-scale strange operations.

Lin Yao suddenly turned his head out of the window, and his handsome eyebrows also raised slightly at this time.

Lin Yao grabbed Li Ran and asked him, "What's wrong?"

Li Ran wanted to shake his head, but suddenly his eyes lit up. He remembered something Lin Yao had said to him.

"It may happen over the mall."

Hearing this, Lin Yao was immediately surprised: "Do you think they are Gu Chi?"

"Yes." Li dyed his jaw.

"They are surrounded by zombies from mountains to sea, but at most..." Lin Yao stopped.

"Do you want to go and see it?"

Lin Yao instantly guessed something that Li Ran might have in his heart.

Li Ran made another jaw.

Suddenly grabbing Li Ran's arm, Lin Yao sat up straight and said, "Then let's go."

With the summary of the plot, Lin Yao knows better than Li Ran that Gu Chi and Song Yongsi will become supernatural zombies after their death.

Among them, Gu Zhi's consciousness will still exist. Although Song Yongsi's human consciousness is not there, even if he forgets all his love for Gu Zhi's death, his love is stronger than before.

Li Ran wants to expand his strength. In addition to the strength of spiritual power, he needs more intelligent zombie subordinates.

Li Ran handed Lin Yao's clothes to Lin Yao's hand. When Lin Yao was dressed, the two went straight out.