Phayu(horash voice): Looks like Kitty's ear is his sensitive spot.

Rain bite his lips and turned red . He's such a cutie Phayu thought and kissed in his eyelids that made Rain squint close his eyes. Phayu saw his cuteness and patted his bum twice.

Phayu: Go take a shower and come downstairs I have a surprise for you.

Rain: Okay

Rain said shyly ,kissed Phayu's cheek once and left with a little pitter patter. God his footsteps are cute tooooo. 'Phayu you're gonna have nosebleed everyday' - Phayu's wolf Boss said. Phayu answered him 'It's not that I'm complaining. What can I do my mate is just so cute'.  'Our' Boss reminded him. 'Yes ours' Phayu sighed with satisfaction.

Rain went to his room and saw P'Phayu has already picked something for him to wear after shower. He showered quickly and went downstairs as his Phi has told him.

 He showered quickly and went downstairs as his Phi has told him

                               (Rain's outfit)

Phayu: Come here.

Rain obediently went and sat beside and with his face twisted towards Phayu ready to hear anything the man wanna say him and also curious about the surprise. Phayu saw the curious eyes and smiled. He pulled Rain into his lap and said.

Phayu: Kitty

Rain: Mm?

Phayu: Close your eyes I'll take you to somewhere.

Rain: Okay!!

Rain closed his eyes and stood up and wait for Phayu to lead him the way. But nothing came. He was almost gonna open his eyes they suddenly Phayu picked him up in bridal style and leaded towards the garden.

Rain: Wait Phi, I can walk.

Phayu: But I wanna carry my princess.

Rain blushed and dis a say anything. He lightly wrapped his hands around Phayu's neck and hide his face in the crook of his neck and sniffed the coffee scent.

Phayu took him to the garden and placed him down.

Phayu: Now you can open your eyes.

Rain opened his eyes and he was speechless. The decoration was beautiful. Phayu made a tent in the garden and placed it with pillow. That looks so comfy. And he hanged a lot of lights and lanterns, making the place like a dreamland.

 And he hanged a lot of lights and lanterns, making the place like a dreamland

  (It's better to show than describing phew)

Rain didn't know what to say he looked at the decoration then at Phayu and then again at it. Then he tugged Phayu's shirt while looking at the tent.

Rain: P'Phayu!!!

Phayu: Hmm? Don't you like it?

Rain: I love it !!!!!

Phayu: Really?

Rain: Yesss!!! So beautiful.

Rain went towards it and circled around the place touching the lanterns lightly and squealed happily. Phayu smiled at the boy lovingly. Oh he's so smitten.

Phayu: Come let us sit.

Rain: Yes.

He went and sat beside Phayu inside the tent.

Rain: This is so beautiful thank you na.

Phayu: You don't have to thank me for that. I should be the one to thank you.

Rain looked at Phayu confusedly.

Rain: Why should you say thank me I didn't do anything.

Phayu: You did Rain. You gave me the chance I never deserved and accepted me even no matter how bad I am. Thank you for accepting me.

Rain couldn't understand what that was all about. Of course he'll accept him. He loves Phayu so much. So he said.

Rain: Ofcourse Rain will accept P'Phayu. Rain loves P'Phayu so much.

Phayu: You didn't understand but that's okay. I'm really amazed that you did and still do such a thing you don't even know you do to me Rain.

Phayu held Rain's hand and said again.

Phayu: You have me wrapped around your this little finger( he showed Rain's pinky finger) . Phi promises Phi will always protect and love you. No matter how hard it is share with me na. Phi will try to fix it in a good way na?

Rain: I always tell you everything.

Phayu: Chai and always do that khochai mai? (Meaning - understood?)

Rain: Khrab Phi.

Phayu: Phi loves Rain na.

Rain: Rain loves P'Phayu too.

Phayu: Will Rain want to be Phi's mate forever?

Phayu looked at Rain expecting him to say something.

Rain: Is that a proposal.

Phayu(chuckled): Yes Phi is proposing Rain to be his mate forever . So what's your answer?

Rain blinked at P'Phayu. Then his eyes started to watered. He's proposing him to be his boyfriend right? He's doing this all for me to be his only one right? I can't believe it. Why am I feeling like I'm in a dream. If I'm in a dream I don't wanna wake up from this.

Phayu: Rain?

Phayu looked at the younger's face worriedly. He's nervous about what Rain's gonna say and he's crying so he's worried too.

Rain: Yes

Phayu: Huh?

Rain: Yes Rain will be Phi's mate forever.

Phayu smiled widely and hugged Rain. He filled his face with light kisses and then take out the chain he has bought for Rain.

Phayu: It's our family tradition to give our mate a bond chain. May I?

Rain nodded and Phayu came closer to put the chains on Rain's neck.

Rain: Wait Phi two chains?

Phayu: I couldn't choose one and you look good on both of them so I'm not returning it.

Rain: But I can't wear two at once.

Phayu: Keep one at home . When you go to any occasion you can wear this one(Phayu pointed at the second one with blue diamond). And wear this always. Everyone will know whom you belongs to.

Rain: How will they know?

Phayu: It's Theerapanyakul family's tradition. No matter how much they fool around with others, when they find their true mate, they have to give their true mate a forever chain before any engagement ring or marriage ring. None in Thailand wear any platinum or gold chain before marriage. If they do it'll be a sign that they're soon-to-be Theerapanyakul family member. My Mae and Mom used to wear one too when Pa and Dad were courting them. And they still wear the chain.

Rain remembered he saw platinum chains on Mae Porsche and Mom Pete's neck too. Now he understood what the meaning is of wearing chain is .

Rain nodded and smiled at the necklace. He's forever bonded with P'Phayu now. None can tear them apart.

____________________________________

Forever bond chain!!!! 😳😳😳

What do you guys think about the family tradition. Is it good or bad?

Let me know

Love you 😘💞