chapter sixty nine

Começar do início

Once we were out on the field ready to start i glanced over at Natasha one last time. Only to be met with her already intense gaze.

Now i feel pressure to be good, i don't want to humiliate myself. I mean Natasha has seen me play so she knows i'm good, but still.

It was such a good game, once i got the fact Natasha was watching me out of my head i played amazingly. I scored 4 goals for my team giving us a total of 7-3.

It may have been unfair considering it was the A team against the B team, but oh well. "well done ladies, B team i can see you all improving immensely you should be very proud of yourself. hands together for our MVP again being Y/n, scoring a total 4 goals individually" Everyone started clapping looking over at me.

I just smiled looking between each and every one of my teammates. When i landed on Natasha she had a wide grin as she clapped along. "thanks guys" A few girls also patted me on the back to congratulate me.

"that's it for today ladies, great practice. i'll see you all next weekend, but i'll also get those mid week practice rosters out as well" Coach Matthews dismissed us, we all immediately begun walking over to the locker room.

I looked back seeing Natasha with Coach Matthews. She was saying something as Natasha was staring at me. Her expression had changed from the confident look to a look of uneasiness.

I just shrugged it off as i turned back to the locker room. After a quick shower i headed back to my dorm, when i walked out of the locker room i could still see Coach Matthews and Natasha talking.

I gave Natasha a small wave and a smile which she returned before i turned to leave.

"wait she showed up to your soccer practice?" Sarah practically shouted as i nodded.

"mhm" i hummed grabbing out some comfy clothes to change into. "looking hotter than hot, i swear she's trying to torture me, or punish me i don't know. they're both basically the same" Sarah hummed watching me move around the room.

"are you going to the party tonight?" I shook my head looking over at Sarah with a sad expression.

"not tonight, i have so much homework i need to do and my Russian mid semester exam is monday. the last two weeks i went crazy i gotta have a chill weekend" Sarah nodded understanding. "are you?"

"i was thinking about it, i kinda want to give it a miss though. i just wanna spend time with Tyler to be honest" I chuckled as i made my way over to the bathroom.

"then do that. i'm jumping in the shower, my muscles are so sore" I whined causing Sarah to chuckled before i went and had my shower.

I spent the rest of the weekend studying and doing homework, just like i said i would. Sarah and Tyler hung out a little at our dorm on sunday. They definitely weren't distracting at all, oh no. Their making out wasn't the bain of my existence all sunday.

week seven

~ monday morning ~

I was heading to Russian early, Natasha had asked me to come in early to help set up for the mid semester exam. Todays outfit consisted of a white denim skirt, an oversized band tee tucked in at the front and a leather jacket.

When i walked in Natasha was writing something on the board with her back to me. I quietly made my way over to my desk dropping my bag down before going over to Natasha's desk.

"hi" I announced myself causing Natasha to turn around with a wide smile. Natasha had chosen a pair of white pants that had a thin brown strip pattern. She paired it with a brown button up that she had tucked in. The button up fit her figure well, without being as tight as a body con dress. If you know what i mean.

"hi Y/n" Natasha purred caping the white board marker before joining me at her desk. "thank you for coming in early" I hummed as she grabbed a stack of papers.

"would you be so kind as to place one of these on every desk?" I nodded as she handed me the exams before doing exactly what she asked.

About halfway through placing the exams down i took my jacket off. I wasn't wearing that good of an outfit today but i did still notice Natasha look over at me.

I ignored her placing the remainder of the exams down as Natasha wrote, i believe instructions for the exam on the board.

"oh i forgot to ask" Natasha suddenly spoke catching my attention. "would you be able to help me mark these exams?" I immediately nodded giving her a small smile.

"perfect" She hummed giving me a wide smile back as she looked me up and down. "doesn't have to be today, just before thursday" I nodded again before placing the last few exams down.

"i should be able to make time for you" I smirked walking back over to her desk. Natasha raised her eyebrow as she too started to smirk.

"is that so? well aren't you just so kind" I hummed giving a subtle nod as i bit my lip.

Natasha and i stared at each other for god knows how long before another student entered. "good morning Professor" She greeted taking her seat.

I heard her gasp seeing the exam paper on her desk. "morning Rachel, please leave the exam face down" Rachel nodded as more students entered.

I decided now was a good time to take my own seat, Natasha continued to tell each student that walked in to leave the exams face down.

Once everyone had arrived Natasha clapped her hands together. "mid semester exams, let's do it. you'll have the entirety of todays class to complete them. please read each question carefully and take your time. i know an hour may not seem like a lot of time but i assure you it is plenty for this exam" Natasha spoke.

"if you have any questions please raise your hand and wait patiently for me to assist you. i've written a few key points to remember when answering reach question, please follow them" Natasha paced back and forth as she spoke. She was so captivating when she spoke, every student was watching and listening to her so intently.

"right, you may begin. good luck everyone" Once she gave the all clear there was an abundance of paper rustling noises before complete silence.

Mid semester exam time, here we go.

•••

so close guys, just bare with me. you're going to love me after the next chapter 😀