"Hey... I'm not stink" Jisung frowned, "Jisung, get in there" Minho repeated.

"I already planned on it" Jisung said with a sigh as he washed out his mouth, got undressed, and finally into the shower.

Minho cleaned up Jisung's small mess around the toilet and even picked him out some clothes.

"Sung I'm gonna go to the living room, yell if you need me or anyone else" Minho said.

"Okay thank you" Jisung replied, he was really enjoying the water and it even distracted him from the pain in his stomach but the water was also making him tired.

Besides the sleepiness, he felt really unstable and he couldn't stand up for too long.

"Maybe closing my eyes won't hurt... it'll just be a few seconds" Jisung said aloud to himself.

Jisung slowly and carefully crouched down on the shower floor and sat there, only his body in the water, he didn't mean to but he ended up falling asleep in the shower.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Minho was chilling on the couch with Felix and Hyunjin and they were looking at some weekly idol videos.

"Heh... one day I wanna be on there" Hyunjin said.

"It would be cool if we all made it on there" Felix said.

"Y'Know maybe one day we can" Minho said.

"What do you mean?" Felix asked. "Maybe we should make a song as a joke and see where it gets us" Minho suggested.

"Oh you're right we should" Hyunjin said.

"Guys I'm done making brunch and how long has Han been in that shower?" Chan asked.

"He likes taking long showers, he does it all the time" Minho said.

"Yea, but he's sick and someone should've stayed up there with him" Chan said with his arms crossed.

"He's sick? Oh no what happened?" Felix asked.

"I don't know for sure, but maybe it's a little flu or something" Minho said.

"Minho... 'a little flu' doesn't have symptoms of throwing up, I'm going up there to check on him" Chan said as he went upstairs.

"Throwing up? I hope he's okay" Hyunjin said.

"Hmm you hardly have any emotions towards Jisung, it's kinda thoughtful that you said that" Felix said.

"Just because I don't show it doesn't mean I don't care about him" Hyunjin said.

"Aweee how cute" Felix teased. "Hush before I tape you to a door" Hyunjin threatened.

"Jeez.. alright man, you can never take a joke" Felix said.

Minho was about to make a comment when he suddenly heard Chan yell Jisung's name.

"Woah, what happened up there?" Hyunjin asked.

"I don't know but I'm about to go find out" Minho said as he rushed up the stairs and with the others following behind him.

They rushed into the bathroom and seen Jisung on the shower floor and Chan checking his pulse.

"Oh my god! Is he okay?" Felix asked with concern.

"I'm gonna go contact the others" Hyunjin said as he rushed out of the room.

"Is he breathing? What happened to him?" Minho asked.

"I'm trying to check" Chan answered.

Chan sat on the floor in the shower and pulled Jisung so that he was laying in his lap.