"Where's the other kid?" I whispered.

"I don't know. Please don't kill me." He pleaded.

"Pick your poison." I snarled.

"P-please don't, I don't want you to kill me." He pleaded again.

"You were dead before you even attacked me." I said as I lifted him off his feet.

"Fine fine I'll jump of the mountain just let me do it."

"Okay." I answered slowly as I dragged him to the edge of the ledge. "Your on the edge now jump." I released him and he fell. I strategically placed him there so only his toes were touching the ledge so he wouldn't have a fighting chance.

The boy screamed as he fell to his death. I screamed over his voice to drown him out.

"NOBODY CAN HERE YOUR PLEAS JUST STOP SCREAMING!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Tears were streaming down my face as I heard the boy continue to scream. This was the moment that would make me go insane if I ever survived this arena.

A cannon went off to long after I threw the boy off. I must have climbed more than I thought. I saw the hovercraft come to my level over the boy and drop a claw.

Minutes later the claw came into view with the boy in it's grasp. His body looked mangled and broken. I watched every second of it until the hover craft left.

I sat there on the ledge completely numb to every felling physically and mentally. A shadow came over me and I opened my hands as a parachute fell into my lap. I quickly unscrewed the lid of the pot and a large meal was inside. It even had a fork with it. I found a note tied to the fork and read it.

"Top four keep going. I'm getting a lot more stuff to help just wait. -F"

I smiled and tucked it away close to my heart. I dug into the meal and it melted on my tongue like snow. It was an assortment of cooked vegetables along with some chicken drenched in a mystery sauce that tasted amazing. There was rice and nuts and fruit and a small cake on the side. My stomach had shrunk significantly over the past few days so I could only sample the delicate foods before I was full.

This ledge was much larger than my last so I didn't need to tie myself to keep from rolling off. I laid down and closed my eyes soon falling into sleeps arms.

I was rudely awakened the next morning by a huge pile of rope falling on top of me. I struggled to get out of the now tangled mess of ropes and got my out my meal from the night before. I ate the things that wouldn't mix well so my food would still taste good then tied the container to my belt. I untangled the rope and tied it around the head of one of my pickaxes. I stuck it into the rock and used my other pickaxe to hammer it in further.

I sent the long rope down by the foot so I could measure how long it was as I dropped it. Once I was done sending the rope down I packed up my stuff. I spent the next hour psyching myself out for the drop. I finally climbed down and griped onto the rope. I wrapped my hands around the rope and held tightly. My legs were woven loosely around the rope as well.

"Three-"

"Two-"

"One-"

"Go!"

I dropped quickly but stopped every few seconds so that I didn't pick up to much speed. I knew that if I did I wouldn't be able to stop myself so I didn't try to have too much fun.

I was dropping down the rope for hours. By the time I was close to tree level it was midd day. Once my feet hit the ground I was wobbling from the quick change in altitude. I fell to my knees and threw up whatever I ate this morning. I realized I still had the bandage stuck up my nose and I tore it out.