Joo-ryung's POV

"I'm not telling you her birth certificate!" Joo-ryung yelled over the phone.

"It's important! I need it!" A male voice yelled back.

"What? So you can go get some money when you're not even taking care of Ae-Cha?" Joo-ryung asked.

"Shut the hell up! It's not your business woman!" The man yelled.

"She's my daughter, so it is my business!" Joo-ryung clapped back. "And since you trying to use her to gain some money, you can for damn sure forget about seeing her!" Joo-ryung screamed as she hung up. She slumped down on the brick wall and began to sob.

"Joo-ryung? Are you okay?" She heard a male voice asked.

Joo-ryung looked up to see Sung-tae.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Joo-ryung croaked.

Sung-tae sat down next to her.

"No you're not." Sung-tae pointed out as he lifted her chin to wipe away her eyes with his thumb.

"It's...my ex husband." Joo-ryung began. "He was trying to get my daughter's birth certificate information so he can go get some money or something." Joo-ryung blubbered out.

"What a selfish bastard." Sung-tae commented.

"It's like...he doesn't care about Ae-Cha! He just impregnated me just to gain more money." Joo-ryung cried out. "He was never once interested in her or her interests!"

Sung-tae pulled her into his arms and shushed her.

"Joo-ryung I'm so sorry." Sung-tae apologized. "You're an excellent mother and that was something that that man chose to ignore. I'm sure Ae-Cha will always appreciate you being for her role model parent." Sung-tae assured her.

"But, it's bad because I tried to keep the relationship together so Ae-Cha wouldn't have to grow up with an absence father." Joo-ryung explained.

"Sometimes, it's better to let the child see both parents." Sung-tae began. "If your daughter can see who's doing a great job at parenting then you shouldn't have to worry about keeping the relationship there in order to have a stable family." Sung-tae lectured.

Joo-ryung looked up at him and smiled.

"When did you get so wise with this?" Joo-ryung chuckled out.

"Past experience." Sung-tae replied as he pecked Joo-ryung's head.

Joo-ryung smiled as Sung-tae helped her up.

"C'mon, time to go back to work." Sung-tae announced as he wrapped his arm around her and they both walked inside.

Maggie's POV

Maggie was looking out the window as the bus continued to drive. She looked down at her wrists to see the handcuffs cuffed onto them then sighed. When the bus stopped, Maggie looked out to see the jail house then got up.

"Alright ladies! Keep it moving!" One guard yelled.

Maggie went through the whole police check in; Cavity check, mugshot, getting the jail clothes and toiletries. When Maggie began to walk down the hall, she looked at all the jailbirds in the cells. Some looked like they've murdered someone's family and some looked like they can be harmless but is actually psycho.

"Get in there!" The guard yelled as he shoved Maggie into the cell.

"Alright man damn!" Maggie yelled.

"You wanna back talk me gorilla!?" The guard yelled.

Maggie remained silent, not wanting to dig herself a deeper hole, as the guard walked off.