008: jealousy is a mental cancer.

Start from the beginning

then, he creeped onto sunoos shoulder and with a loud "boo!" he scared the poor boy almost to the point of death.

"who the fuck.." riki turned around slowly to find the cause of disruption to him and his boyfriends peaceful lunch until he saw the beautiful face of sunghoon. "SUNGHOON?" he screamed for the whole cafeteria to hear. thank goodness jungwon had lunch the period before, or sunghoon would be doomed.

"hi!" sunghoon exclaimed, sunoo immediately embraced him into a suffocating hug.

"we were so worried sunghoon!" sunoo whisper-yelled, a smile on his face and his eyes beaming with happiness.

"sorry.. i was just scared to see.. him..." sunghoons happiness immediately faded when he remembered jungwon and the envelope. "but i'm feeling better now! whats for lunch?" he masked his sadness and squeezed in between the couple.

"you seem weirdly upbeat, but that's a good thing!" riki chuckled and sunoo did so too, showing sunghoon his lunch tray with the most disgusting, vomit-able, undercooked, unseasoned, raw piece of steak he'd ever seen.

"oh." sunghoon spoke, bummed out that the lunch wasn't even a slight bit tolerable for his liking.

"don't worry sunghoon, sunoo brought chips on his way here. didn't you?" riki leaned further over the table to make eye contact with his boyfriend, whos eyes lit up as he brought his backpack next to him. he apologized quietly when his backpack accidentally hit the side of sunghoons torso and unzipped his bag to reveal some snacks from the convenience store not too far down from the school.

"i love these chips!" sunghoons eyes brightened up as he noticed the label of his favorite chips. sunoo handed it over to him without hesitancy, he'd do anything for the boy after what he went through a few days prior.

"riki, you like these don't you?" sunoo slid a tiny gummy burger across the table gently to riki and he highfived sunoo, smiling from ear to ear.

"thanks!" he unwrapped it quickly and savored it till the very last bite (he ate it in 5 seconds.)

"sunghoon, you doin' anything afterschool?" riki spoke while chewing on the gummy, and sunoo gave him a cold glare.

sunghoons heart starting beating faster as he tried to think of a reasonable excuse that didn't include the words "meeting jungwon at the patio" in it.

he breathed in quickly before mustering up that he wanted to study for the test he wasn't able to do in the office due to being under nurses watch. sunoo and riki both nodded understandably.

riki pulled out his phone and gasped at the time, frowning as he put a hand on sunghoons shoulder gently, frowning even deeper when he flinched at the touch.

"sunoo, its 3 minutes till the bell rings, we should get going." sunoo nodded at that and zipped up his currently open bag, making sure to grab any leftover garbage from the table so he could stuff it into his bag and then a trashcan on the way out later.

they both waved goodbye to sunghoon who pulled out his phone to check his schedule. he was a bit off track since he had been mostly in a office for the past few school days.

after seeing that he had some easier classes for the rest of the day, he smiled and pocketed his phone, grabbing his bag and heading out into the hallway.