Chapter Twenty-Two.

Friday morning. Everyone must be so happy enjoying their day, knowing that it's a weekend tomorrow. A normal kind of citizen would get all excited like that, and I wish I could be as enthusiastic as them. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat near the window. I pulled up my soft fur robe, trying to make myself comfortable. I tried to clear my mind.

SHIELD's been busy with Loki and the anticipation of his comeback. Natasha asked me to go home before I could get into a new situation. I think she wants me to get my shit together before I get into a new problem, cause I might get my own personal problem into the current mission. It's gonna be a mess.

...New York's biggest criminal, 'Heeve' escapes last night at the NY City Jail...

I almost dropped my mug when I heard the news anchor mention the day's headline. It was terrible, Heeve just escaped.

...According to the police, Heeve left a few dead in the hall before he left with his men, Police now searches-

I stood up quick, and placed my mug on the table. I had to tell the guys about this. I glanced on the screen one last time;

-Will Heeve strike again and come back for New York's hero, Captain America?...

My phone rang, and I knew who it was. It was Agent Hills, and they want me in. Fast. Something tells me, we'll be back in the mission.

Avenger's Hellicarier

"What's in?" I asked, heading toward the table where everyone was at. Fury glared at me and gave me a note, there was a message hand-written on it. It had nothing on but the logo I once stared at, and everyone knew who's logo it was. Steve's. 

I looked up at Fury, and he was staring back at me.

"What's this?" I asked him,

"Apparently, it's from Heeve. He dropped it off with a bomb, we luckily got to detonate so easily-"

"-if it wasn't for me," Tony interrupts, raising his hand. Fury glanced at him, and looked back at me continuing, "I think it was meant to say that- he'll be back for Captain."

I shook my head in disbelief, "He'll be coming back for no one" I dropped the note on the table, turning away. I thought I had a little break to forget about this whole thing? Now Heeve's invading my SHIELD space? I'm going to kill this guy.

"I'm sorry, guys. I got us into this-"

Bruce sneered, "Don't apologize, this is criminal talk. We're all in this together-"

"Isn't that the highschool musical theme song?" Tony interrupted again, humming some teenage song I wouldn't dare to know. I glared at Tony, and raised an eyebrow. He raised his shoulders and stood up, "Fine" he protested, gesturing his hands like he was zipping his mouth.

I shook my head and looked back at Bruce, "Like I said," He continued, "Heeve trying to take revenge on any of us isn't your fault-"

"Yeah, but it's an addition to our current problem," Natasha spoke crossing her arms, "Looks like we're gonna be in a lot of work."

"Just like last time, Loki and the Chitauri?" Clint says, looking at all of us. I smirked at him, he made a great point, "This'll be fun." He added, I nodded at him.

"Gentlemen, we are back!" Tony shouts, making everyone laugh.

I just cannot believe how awesome these guys are. Working hard like a team. Now this is the Avengers!