Chapter One.

The theme song for this story is "Quittin'" by Lilfina. Listen to the lyrics. You can play the video here or look it up on Spotify.

---

Base, Hellicarier.

There was nothing significant, nothing chaotic enough for the Avengers to be called up together. But they've been brought back together to meet the new member of the Avengers.

Fury stands and leans at the end of the table. "Hello, Gentlemen.. and Woman." He clears his throat. "It is very nice to see you all." pause, "Again." He frowns. "I am here to tell you a thing about the new member of the group-"

"-Yay!" Tony bluffs with a straight face and crosses his arms, Nick rolls his eyes at him, then continues, "So as I was saying, The name's Dawn."

"Why don't you just introduce the man to us, when something's in trouble? then we'll be knowing the person." Bruce says, while Natasha looks at him.

"Because." Nick's tone did not sound good. "I do not want another social problem between you all get in the way." He lets out a sigh, "Let me, describe." Fury takes out a folder and opens it revealing files about Dawn. He looks through it and inquires, "The strength ability was obtained during Dawn's father's ongoing experiment."

Natasha crosses her arms and glances at Fury, "Both men died when this happened, a fault ended the whole attempt."

Tony clasps his fingers together, "and that's how Dawn got the ability?" he sneers, "Talk about power coming from a bottle."

Steve looks at Tony, trying to give him a glare.

Fury continues, "The man also has very good skills. Guns and daggers mostly used." Thor raises an eyebrow and attempts to look at everyone.

"We've known about this incident a long time ago, and we had a false information about Dawn. We thought he died with them during the shock wave of explosion, but soon enough, we found out that this caused him to gain the ability." Nick adds.

Thor holds out his palm, "Anything more sufficient, about this Dawn-fellow?" he asks, wanting to know more. Everyone glances at Fury who was about to turn to face them. "Keep 'em welcome." He says and walks out of the room.

"Alright. This is gonna be exciting." Tony says fixing his tie. Thor faces them, "I do think that we should be friendly and welcoming, Mr. Fury had told me that this one's different and young."

"Young? How young exactly?" Tony asks,

Natasha stands up and speaks, "Age 23; Birth date; 4-5-90; Agent A75DV000"

Bruce turns to Steve, and he looks back at him, "What?"

"You both have the same age." he smirks trying to tease Steve with his eyebrow arching up, "Young and..."

Tony interrupts bruce and inquires, "Yeah but... Cap here is on a Silver age." Tony smirks.

"Yes, of course." Bruce replies, still looking at Steve before he left the room. He just sat there, and thought to himself, If only he didn't take a long nap, he wouldn't be this young looking and Tony would have respected him better. But he shoves the thought away and waits for the new member come in.

Maybe a new friend. Someone he could get along with, despite the fact that Dawn is still young in a way.