"Hahaha that's not my apartment, yesterday I visited my friend Baekhyun. He is your real neighbour." Luhan explained, he never expected that world is small. He was really embarrassed because of Baekhyun yesterday and now he was working with Baekhyun's neighbour.

Was it kind of joke? Luhan thought

I hope he had forgotten about yesterday, or at least has amnesia about Baekhyun's part. Luhan prayed in his mind.

"How is Baekhyun? He's the one who sneezed loudly yesterday right?" Luhan froze and let out a nervous smile.

"His allergy was acting up and it made him lost him mind, I hope you didn't think bad about him... did you?" Luhan asked nervously.

Chanyeol laughed, "Of course not, He was sick and that's why he was upset." Chanyeol smiled.

"That's good... right! Come on, I will show you around." Luhan led the way.

"Um... is his allergy always that bad?" Chanyeol asked.

"What? Oh Baekhyun! No, never been this bad. I feel sorry for him, he always wanted to have a pet but... because of his allergy he can't have one even to just look from close he can't." The pretty man answered.

Chanyeol stopped walking, "That bad?" He asked with a serious face.

Luhan stopped walking too, "Yeah... it's so bad that it even can kill him." Chanyeol became pale.

"Why do you ask anyway? Are you the one who brings a pet?" Accused Luhan.

"NO! OF COURSE NOT!" Chanyeol shouted.

"You don't have to shout,"Luhan complained, "But if you find the culprit please tell the land owner, it will help Baekhyun so much..." he continued.

"Okay..."

___-*L*-___

"Why do you keep following me?" Tao yelled at the two boys behind him, he was very upset.

"We're protecting you!" The grey hair boy said.

"Yeah!" The other boy nodded enthusiastically.

The panda boy hit his forehead with his right hand and groaned. Frustrated about what the two boys had done in class before.

"Are you crazy? Did you protect someone by glaring at everyone who just wanted to ASK about homeworks?" Tao gave emphasize to his word.

"But... you're endangered animal... I just want to help..." the black hair boy looked so sad, Tao could see the tears started to form on his eyes.

Sehun glared at Tao and it successfully made him felt guilty.

"K-kai... I'm sorry... I... I'm just felt a little bit uncomfortable, don't be sad okay?" Sehun silently watching them.

They're similar. Sehun thought.

"I'm sorry Kai..."

"No! It's my fault... I'm the one who need to apologize, I'm sorry Tao..." then Tao hugged Kai.

Sehun only watched with a bored expression.

"TAAAOOOOO-ER!" Luhan's voice was heard, Luhan waved wildly while running to Tao.

"Lu ge? Why are you here?"

"I come to pick you up, baekhyun asked me..." the pretty man answered then divert his eyes to the other teenagers

"You... Tao's neighbour right? Wanna go home together?" Luhan smile warmly.

"Someone will come for us..." Sehun answered, his face remained expressionless.

"O-oh... then we will go first, come on Tao! I don't have much time..." Luhan dragged Tao with him to the parking lot.

"Gege doesn't have to pick me up, I can go home alone!" Tao protested.

"But Zi, Baekhyun asked me to do so... He's sick right now, you don't want to make him worried right?" Tao pouted but nodded.

Luhan smiled but he remembered something, "Your friend, the one with grey hair... is he always like that?"

"Sehun? Um... I think he is, I never paying attention..." Tao answered.

"He's scary!" Luhan didn't know that Sehun could still hear him even though he and Tao were far from them.

Kai giggled, "He said you're scary!" Sehun glared at him.

"HEY!" Then horn was heard.

Sehun and Kai could see Chanyeol inside his Car. "HURRY UP!" Chanyeol shouted.

Kai run to Chanyeol's car while Sehun just walked.

"Can't you walk faster?" Chanyeol glared at Sehun, when the grey hair boy finally came in.

"Hyung, a while ago the pretty mam we met yesterday came to pick Tao up... He's so pretty! Right Sehun?" Kai turned his head to Sehun.

"He's annoying," Sehun frowned once he remembered what that pretty man had said about him.

"Pretty man? Oh! He's Luhan. Hyung and him work at the same hospital..." Chanyeol said.

"Really? Woah... He's not only pretty but kind too," Kai praised.

"Wear your seatbelt, I hope I can come back to the hospital before the lunch time ends." The boys did as they told.

___-*L*-___

"Kris... do you think..."

"No Chanyeol we can't!" Kris cut his words.

"But Kris I haven't told you anything," Chanyeol protested. The blonde's eyes didn't even move from the television.

"I know you well! Don't interfere with human's problem Yeol! You can't help him, his allergy is because of us. The only thing we can do is don't go near him!"

"But if we don't do something, his allergy will worsen... what if he died?"

"Maybe you can tell him to move to another apartment," Kris answered casually.The blonde took the remote control, he intended to change the channel.

"Then Tao will move too?" Kai asked sadly.

Kris' hand freeze in the air before he could push the button after hearing Kai's words.

"Yeah... I think we need to do something Yeol, if he died I think it will make our existence in danger." Sehun rolled his eyes hearing what Kris said. His intention was really clear.

"But what should we do?" Chanyeol asked desperately.

"Why don't ask him?" Sehun said. The two man looked at each other in horror.

_______
AN: Finally I can update Yeeeeyyyyy, thanks to my friend. -_- I hope she will always help me to edit my fic in the future, cause I'm lazy.
How is it?
Can you guess who is he?