Damn Allergy

"Haaaa...."

"Aaacchhooooo..." suddenly, Baekhyun sneezed loudly and made people around him jumped in suprised.

"Are you okay?" The new neighbor which had an elf-like ear asked. Because of his job as a doctor, he thought he can help even just a little.

"HAAAACCHHOOOOO...." but when the doctor came closer, Baekhyun's sneeze getting worse.

"DAMN, who's the hell bringing an animal into this apartment AGAIN!" Baekhyun shouted loudly.

The four new neighbors stared in disbelief, didn't expect someone as small as Baekhyun could shout that loud.

"A... hahaha," the pretty man let out a nervous laugh.

"Um... he has an allergy of animal's fur, so... yeah..." the pretty man pulled Baekhyun inside, "Excuse us..." he said with a nervous smile.

"Ya! Xi Luhan! Don't hold me back! I will tell the owner! aachooo! Damn it!" Everyone could hear Baekhyun's shout.

"Baek your language!" Now the other's voice was heard.

"What the hell is wrong with my language?" Baekhyun's protest still could be heard.

"BAEK!!" The new neighbors couldn't hide their amusement.

"Umm... I-I'm sorry, Baekhyun hyung always lose himself when his allergy's acting up..." Tao let out a nervous smile.

"It's nice to meet you all, I hope we can be a good neighbor..." and then Tao run inside, leaving his neighbors.

"Wow..." the blonde man chuckled.

"They're really weird," Sehun commented.

"Keep your mouth Sehun! They... they just... um unique..." the older man with elf-like ear reasoned.

"Yeaahh and I believe you Chan hyung," Sehun rolled his eyes then went inside their apartment.Chan or Chanyeol frowned but followed after, intended to preach Sehun more about his rude behaviour again.

"He is the panda boy I was talking about Kris hyung, isn't he cute?" Kai asked the blonde man while following Sehun and Chanyeol, his eyes were shining.

"Yeah... very cute," Kris answered with mysterious smile on his face.

___-*L*-___

Tao just went outside from his apartment, Baekhyun couldn't drive him to school because of his allergy so he had to take a bus.

"Hei Panda~" greeted Kai, his hand waving wildly.

Great! now I have to see him too at home. Tao cried inside.

"Do you want to go together?" Now, a different voice asked him.

Tao looked up, he saw a very tall guy with a blonde hair stared at him intently. The panda was nervous now, that blonde man looked like he was about to kill him.

"W-what?" Tao managed to ask.

"Come with us..." the blonde man said again but Tao looked terrified and was going to cry.

"Kris!" The other tall man with an-elf-like ear came closer.

"You make him afraid!" He protested and then diverted his eyes to Tao.

"Hei, there cutie pie, I'm Chanyeol and that scary guy is Kris," the elf-like ear man pointed at the blonde.

"We'd met yesterday, and we're Kai and Sehun's hyung." Chanyeol smiled brightly, but Tao just nodded and moved backwards slowly.