"He's also afraid of you, fool!" Kris mocked.

Chanyeol glared at the blonde man, "Don't mind that heartless man..." Chanyeol said while smiling.

"YA!"Kris shouted.

"How's your brother? Is he okay?" Chanyeol asked, ignoring the blonde.

"Baekhyun hyung? He's not my real brother. But yeah I treat him like one... He's not okay, his allergy's only getting worse. I think before whoever is it who brings an animal moved his pet to other place, he will not get any better." Tao answered, uneasiness filled his face.

Chanyeol became silent like in a deep thought, actually he felt kind of guilty. He knew the truth what's the cause of baekhyun's allergy but he couldn't say it to the panda boy.

Chanyeol felt a hand on his shoulder, "Don't interfere with human's problem yeol..." the tall man heard Kris' voice right next to his ear.

Chanyeol froze, he didn't say anything because he couldn't disobey the blonde's order.

"Let's go Kai, Sehun... and don't forget to bring the panda." Kris said. He walked but then stopped for awhile.

"Chanyeol..." the man looked up to Kris.

"Don't forget to lock the door," he said, "And keep what I said in your mind," then he continued his walk to the parking lot.

"Why do you take me with you?" Tao asked Kai and Sehun, he pouted because he couldn't go out from the car. Kai on his right side, and Sehun on his left.

"Because Kris said so..." Kai answered, "But I do want you to come with us, we're friend after all" the boy smiled widely at Tao and made Tao speechless.

Kris arrived not long after, he sat on the driver seat but silent after looking at the back. "Panda, move to the front seat!" Kris ordered.

But Tao didn't move and it made him upset. Kris got out from his car and opened the door where Kai was sitting. "Kai... get out!" Kai followed and got out from the car.

Kris lifted Tao's body in bridal style and brought him to the front seat. "You're too light, do you eat properly?" Kris asked while putting him on the seat.

Tao's face was red and he shuttered when he answered, "I-I'm not light! It... I'm pretty heavy!" He said half-shouted.

When Tao look up to Kris' face, the blonde smiled teasingly at him and only pet his head lovingly. "Wear your seatbelt!" Kris said leaving the panda boy whose face turned redder.

At the back side, Kai and Sehun looked at each other as if they communicated through their eyes.

___-*L*-___

"Wellcome to our hospital Mr. Park... We are so proud to have you here as one of our doctor." The middle-aged man smiled wildly at Chanyeol.

"It's nice to work here sir, I will do my best." Then Chanyeol shaked hands with the head of the hospital where he would work at now.

"Ah Luhan come here, please accompany Mr. Park to see inside the hospital." The head of the hospital asked someone -who was magically familiar for Chanyeol.

"Yes sir," the man answered.

"Good Morning Mr. Park, I'm Luhan and I'm a nurse." The man smiled warmly, now Chanyeol could see the man clearly. His pretty figure.

AH! Chanyeol shouted in his mind.

"You're my neighbour!" Chanyeol said.

Luhan suprised and tried to think where he had met that man. Then luhan made an 'Oh' face when he remembered