Chapter 9

I don't own the charaters, or the world, J.K. Rowling does.

"writing" Helga

Today is the day. Today I join the rest of the reincarnated founders at the Order of the Phoenix headquarters. After I got my test at Gringotts done, everything just made so much more sense.

"Name: Luna Pandora Lovegood (Reincarnation of Helga Hufflepuff, full memory of past life)

Parents: Xenophilius Lovegood (father, alive), Pandora Lovegood (mother, dead)

Godparents: None

Abilities: Wordless magic, Animagus (2), Animal speak (Hufflepuff), Elvin Friend, and Seer (Lovegood).

Core: Bright yellow with black spots (neutral)

Vaults

Lovegood Family vault

Lovegood Trust vault

Hufflepuff vault

Hogwarts vault

Slytherin and Hufflepuff shared vault

Titles

Heiress Lovegood

Lady Hufflepuff (awaiting renewal)"

The reason why I seem so strange to others my age was the fact that I was a true seer. People always said I looked like my head was in the clouds. The reason I know I am going to wherever Sal is, is that I have Seen it. I told Daddy about being a Seer, since Mom was also a Seer. He told me that he suspected it for a while, and was happy that I had figured it out. Then I told him that I saw an attack on the house, and that I would go to a safe place. I am not kidding. Daddy urged me to go to the safe place I saw, and that he would go to his safe place. Today. It will happen today. After I gave a warning to Daddy, we grabbed our things and went our separate ways, promising to see each other again soon. The house was attacked right as I left through the floo. That was a close one.

I ended up in Diagon Alley. There I found an off duty auror with bubblegum pink hair. I saw her in my vision. I approached her.

"Excuse me, my home was attacked. Do you know my friend Harry?" The auror looked at me weirdly, "What is your name?"

"Luna Lovegood. I lived across from the Weasleys. Last I heard they went to a safe place. I know Harry would be in a safe place, I have nowhere to go." The auror waved her wand multiple times to make sure I was who I said I was. Also to make sure I didn't have any tacking spells. Once she declared me clean, she sent a patronus off with a message. She quickly got a reply.

I am on my way, see you soon Sal. Then she took me by the arm.

"We'll apparate to a safe place for you to stay." We arrived in front of an old townhouse in London. She gave me a paper which had an address on it. After giving it back, I noticed that nothing on the street changed, but the auror walked to the house. Oh, Fidelius charm. I may have been able to see through it, but I would not have been able to approach, if I had not read the paper. Now I know how Rowena feels. It makes sense on why she hated Divination as Hermione. It isn't something that you can learn. You have it, or you don't. The auror let me into the house, and promptly tripped over an umbrella stand. It looked like a troll leg.

A horrible screeching came from up the stairs. I looked up to see a screaming painting on the first landing. It was an older woman, and from what she was screaming, had been a pureblood fanatic in life. Harry and his godfather came running down the stairs to shut the curtains around the painting.

"Hey Tonks, that is the fifteenth time in two days. How you do that, I have no idea, but it is hilarius. Who do you got there?" Sirius Black asked.

"Luna, good to see you. Are you here to stay?" Harry asked me.

"Cousin Sirius, how on earth did you live with Aunt Walburga? Her portrait is awful enough." Draco said coming down the stairs to see everyone staring at Harry.

"Harry, how do you know her?" Ron asked.

"She gets bullied by her housemates. I helped her find all of her missing stuff at the end of last year." Harry responded sheepishly. Said housemates don't like 'daydreamers', and are extremely narrow-minded.

"What is going on here? Luna?" A certain redhead girl came down the stairs. Before Hogwarts, the two of us had once been friends.

"Hello Ginny. Yes Harry, I am staying. Daddy is at a different safe location." A few people looked at me with concern. So, I told them what happened. Then Mrs. Weasley came in. Soon I was set up in a room in what was apparently dubbed the kids' hallway. Very funny. First chance Harry and I were alone, we hugged. Not physically old enough to condone much else.

"I've missed you Helga."

"I've missed you too, Sal."

Done. I got them all at headquarters. Now the fun can start. I know a lot of people have theories on Luna's extended family. I happen to not like half of them. So, I am going with what is officially known. Which is down to nothing. Anyway, finally got this far. Hope that this chapter was enjoyable.

-Museo7