"Look, I know that you've missed Me and that I've missed you too, but I can't take a Day-Off tomorrow since you know that the Krusty Krab is very busy all the time so, maybe I could visit you some other time" SpongeBob explained.

"Some...Other time?" Poseidon asked as the King looked concerned

"Yeah, some other time!" SpongeBob replied, "You won't have to wait that long and I can just visit you anytime on any Day, I promise!"

Patrick then had a strange yet concerning feeling that what if Poseidon is tricking him just to have his Snail back like last time? Which could at least explain why the King came to the Bikini Bottom for company in the first place.

"SpongeBob, something tells Me that something's not quite right" Patrick whispered as SpongeBob looked confused.

"Patrick, what do you mean by that?" SpongeBob asked as he whispered back.

"Well something is telling Me that he does look like he's tric—"

SpongeBob instantly closed his mouth as he didn't want to say it in front of the King while the Greek Deity himself looked confused as The Sponge Whispered carefully towards his BFF.

"You and Me, with them, at your House, Now"

SpongeBob suggested that maybe a talk at Patrick's place would work better unless they want some privacy while Poseidon can at least hang out with Tony while they're at it just like last time at SpongeBob's house.

***

The Gang were now at Patrick's house as SpongeBob had a private talk with Patrick in his Bedroom while Poseidon and Tony had to sit and watch TV in his living room.

"What do you mean that he's trying to trick us just to use Gary again for his Skin Care?" SpongeBob asked, "Don't you know that he already gave it up?"

"But what if he is actually using you to get Gary back?" Patrick asked, "What if he's going back into being Evil!?"

"Patrick, just because that he's taking a visit here just to see us again doesn't mean that he's tricking us" SpongeBob explained, "Besides, he looked like that he hasn't seen us in a long time and don't you think we've might've given him at least a chance?"

Patrick instantly thought as he replied in a long dumb "Uh" way as he insantly replied back.

"I don't know..."

SpongeBob then took a quick peek over at Poseidon (who was still sitting with Tony) watching Patrick's TV as the Two laughed as the Sponge turned back to his Best Friend.

"You said that we could at least redeem him completely, isn't that the point?"

"I guess so"

"Pat, look, I know that you are afraid that he will go back to his Evil Ways but I highly doubt that" said SpongeBob, "You know that he will forever be lonely since he never had any friends in his life"

"But what if King Neptune finds out about this whole thing that Poseidon has kept?" Patrick asked, "Do you think he might be shocked when he finds out?"

"I still don't know about that, Patrick" SpongeBob replied, "We haven't even heard of him ever since and I doubt that he knows Poseidon!"

"Well how do you know?"

"Because even though they are both Rulers, we're not sure if the Two know each other!"

"So it's just your personal guess?" Patrick asked as he looked concerned.

"Yes..." SpongeBob answered, "Just a personal guess..."

SpongeBob was highly doubtful that Poseidon would go back to his Old Ways even though he retired himself but he was mildly aware if Neptune ever found out about what the Other Ruler Himself is doing now. But he knew that he would never be evil again like kidnapping the Snails again.

"SpongeBob, how long will it take for him for anyone to realize that he has changed and that he's no longer ruthless anymore?" Patrick asked.

"I don't know, Pat" SpongeBob answered, "We might as well just see what everyone else will think of him now. People just gotta let other people give him a chance."

"You remember how Sage says that we have the Courage?"

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I? After all, he did say that a Courage can be inside any of us!"

"Well how do you suppose you have the Courage to make Poseidon feel better?"

"I don't know, Patrick!" SpongeBob exclaimed, "All that I just wanna do is help him out! That's what I always do for the people who deserved better"

This somehow made Patrick then look curious as he looked confused, if SpongeBob wanted to help people out, then why befriend them? Why befriend an Ancient Deity who lived for a wicked long time?

"Then why did you even befriend him in the First Place?"

This shook SpongeBob for a brief moment there. He didn't know why he chose to be Poseidon's new friend, he was so kind to almost everyone in the whole world. He never really wants to break anyone's heart. The Sponge even tried to explain but he didn't have the right words to say as he started to stutter.

"Well, you better explain for the better"

SpongeBob tried to speak up for the truth but as he had to explain, he instantly shouted it out as he yelled.

"I DON'T KNOW PATRICK! I ONLY HAD TO BEFRIEND POSEIDON BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO GO NEAR MY GARY!!!"

SpongeBob snapped, as Poseidon and Tony heard his yell from the Other Room of Patrick's house, the two instantly heard it as they looked shocked by the yell.

"I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BEFRIENDS WITH THE KING IN THE FIRST PLACE! I ONLY DECIDED TO BEFRIEND HIM BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY CHOICE I HAD JUST SO THAT HE COULD LEAVE THE WHOLE SNAILS EVEN GARY ALONE! I JUST RANDOMLY BEFRIEND HIM ONLY JUST SO THAT HE COULD JUST LEAVE ME WITH GARY IN PEACE!"

As SpongeBob was calm for a moment as he painted, Patrick and Tony's eyes looked wide in shock. A Sniff quickly came in, coming from the King. This awoke SpongeBob for a moment as he turned, Poseidon was instantly in tears as his feelings felt hurt when he heard SpongeBob snapped thinking if that was the real truth.

But it wasn't, since SpongeBob was only saying those things because he snapped thanks to Patrick.

"Is...Is that really true?" Poseidon asked, tears falling through his face, "Y-You were using Me?"

"No, Poseidon!" Spongebob exclaimed, "I would never use you! You are my friend! You deserved to have friends like us!"

"I can't believe...Even after what I did for You...And your snail...You befriend Me just so that you could have your Snail be free?"

"Poseidon, I can't explain!"

But Poseidon was in rage for his broken heart of Tears as he refused to listen towards SpongeBob as he instantly broke down Patrick's furniture in front of the Boys' eyes. The King instantly flew away out of Patrick's house while crying as he started to run away without his friends.

SpongeBob began to think that this was all his fault for he didn't have the right words to say but only because this was just frustrating him based on what Patrick asked.

"Aw, Dang it!" Patrick exclaimed as he saw that his furniture was wrecked, "Now how am I gonna get some new furniture?"

"Guys, what the heck happened?" Tony asked as he looked confused.

SpongeBob explained to Tony that Patrick asked him if Poseidon was actually trying to trick the Boys just to go back to his old ways of where he was cruel and that Patrick was asking him too much because SpongeBob didn't have the right words to say.

But the Sponge knew that when he instantly snapped in front of Poseidon, he knew that this could cause Chaos upon the Bikini Bottom just like Years Ago at Neptune's Birthday when he freed his Son, Triton.

"We gotta go and stop Poseidon before it's too late!"

The Three Boys went out of Patrick's house as The Trio ran across the streets to find Poseidon just so that SpongeBob could apologize before it's too late.

A King's VisitOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara