"But the deal is not important than my wife's happiness!" They heard a deep voice, Akshita smiled knowing who is the owner of this voice, Never in her dream she can mistaken this voice.

She turn around just to find her Husband standing in his three piece suit, Messy hairs like he just came from airport directly, his hands were in his pocket and a very proud smile was on his face.

He comes Near her and side hug her kissing her tample lovingly before gazing Malini.

"Happy to see you Mr.Raghuvanshi!

"Thank you Mrs. Malini for your support!" He said

They both talked for some minutes and then Malini left saying she will meet to other people also, leaving the couple alone there.

"You said you can't come then?" She asked still in the same hugging position.

"How can I Miss My baby's success?" He pulled her cheeks and then pecked her lips making her eyes widen..

Besharam!

"See the place! Everyone is here!" She hit his chest lightly.

"Come on My Fuggi you own this place! And as your husband I own you!"

"Oh so you came!" Rashmi exclaimed coming to them with a smile on her face they immediately broke the hug.

"Yes mom!" Ekansh hugged his mother and replied to her.

"But you said you will not able to come?"

"I missed you!" He replied her showing his puppy eyes making her Chuckle.

"Dramebaaz!" She shook her head.

"Now come! Akshita beta you need to cut the ribbon and do opening come." Rashmi told her and the trio left to the place.

Gayetri told Akshita to do opening as earlier she asked Gayetri and Adhiraj to do opening of her first Academy, She stood at the entrance and indicate Ekansh to come near her and he followed her.

"You are My biggest strength! I want you to do the opening with me!" She said and everyone look at her in awe.

"How Romantic!!" Trisha exclaimed joining her hands dreamingly.

"Why will they not tri? This couple has Broken all the records of being hopelessly romantic!" Avyansh Wink at them making them blush.

"Yes yes! No do the opening my child the auspicious time is going" shlok said to them

The couple cut the ribbon together while others Clapped and cheered, after the event ended everyone left except the family members and some workers.

"Now everything is done!" Bhavna Said.

"No chachi! One thing is still left" Ekansh told her and look at his grandparents and parents who nodded with a smile.

"Ekansh you go and come soon with you know what I am saying!" Shlok told him.

"Yes I can't wait now!" Rashmi chirped like a kid in Excitement.

"Yes you go we will prepare things at home" Gayetri said.

"Best of luck both of you!" Trilok wished them.

"And come soon guys I can't wait much longer" bhavna said in eagerness.

"Yes bhai and bhabhi we siblings have already prepare everything so just go and come soon!!" Veer exclaimed.

"Ok you all go home we will come!" With that Ekansh and Akshita left in their car.

After some minutes while driving Ekansh look at Akshita who was nervously biting her nails.

"Don't worry Jaan I am sure we will get successful in what we are going to do!" He assured her interwinding her hand with his.