-

the next morning, isabel woke up to grayson sitting on the couch, "gray? what are you doing?"

"did you tell my father about the text?" grayson asked.

isabel sat silent for a minute before meeting graysons eyes. she couldn't lie to him. "okay yes i did but i only did it because i care about you and i don't wanna watch you suffer-"

"i told you not to say anything to anyone, isabel." grayson said angrily. "i would have told them when i was ready!"

isabel just sat there silent.

"i gotta go." was all grayson could say before he picked up all his belongings and heading towards the door.

"where are you going?" isabel asked before his hand touched the door.

"to think." and with that, grayson was gone.

for the rest of the day, isabel felt nothing but lonely and horrible. the hangover of course was not helping it.

so she spent the day in her bed and over her toilet.

suddenly mallory burst into isabel's dorm, scaring the crap out of isabel.

"why haven't you been answering your phone?" mallory yelled at isabel as she laid in her bed with her head buried in her pillows.

"what are you doing here, mal?" isabel mumbled.

"just came by to check on you, and so far you don't seem okay." mallory said.

isabel sat up in her bed as mallory sat down beside her and isabel explained everything that had happened to her best friend.

mallory just held isabel, that is what isabel needed at this moment in time.

mallory could not believe how much isabel actually cared for grayson, but she was definitely here for it.

isabel laid with her best friend, until her phone went off indicating she got a message.

hey isabel!

i just wanted to let you know
i got some news that the dean
wants us and the other girls in
his office in 30 min

do you have any idea why?

nope

but i'll meet you there?

you got it.
read 4:49pm

"just fucking perfect" isabel groaned before throwing her phone down.

"what's wrong?" mallory asked.

"i've got to be at the dean's office in thirty fucking minutes." isabel said, getting up and changing clothes.

she brushed her messy hair and washed her face before putting her shoes on.

"i'll be back as soon as i can." isabel told mallory, "you're welcome to stay here until i get back.

mallory nodded before isabel left and made her way to the dean's office where all the other girls were sitting outside of it, waiting for the dean himself.

"so does anyone have any idea why we're here?" isabel asked and everyone shook their head.

"not a clue."

"great."

and with that, suddenly half of the football team walked in too.

"so why were we called to the deans office?" jacob asked.

"we have no clue." rylee said, "we all were called here too."

and suddenly the receptionist walked in the room, "good afternoon." she smiled, "the dean has requested ethan and grayson dolan, isabel jackson, hannah smith, rylee holmes, and jacob fryar to his office."

"fuck." ethan whispered, "i think we all know exactly what this is about."

everyone walked into the deans office and stood in front of his desk.

"you guys sure have a lot of nerve." the dean spoke as the young adults walked in, "trespassing? destruction of property?" what were you all thinking?"

"dean taylor, with all due respect, we have no idea what you're talking about." jacob said, playing stupid.

"do not play dumb with me right now, fryar! there is security footage that proves it was all of you guys."

"and what if we are not the ones in the footage?" hannah asked.

"then all of this will be disregarded."

"and if we are?"

"you just wait and find out." dean taylor smirked an evil smirk before dismissing everyone from his office.