Matilda Pov

She really looks familiar I can't put my tongue on it. It's like we are connected me her Rachel Fiona and Cleo and we all have these necklace of some semble I'm going to have to do my research.

Lunch is over and time to go to class I asked what class they going to they all said gym. Rachel went crazy she was saying yea we can stick together. We all went to the changing room.

Ariel: had red shorts white tank top white long socks and her red shoes her hair was in a ponytail but curly.

Matilda: had purple shorts white top long white socks and her purple shoes and ponytail.

Fiona: had green shorts white tank top white long socks green shoes and ponytail.

Rachel: had pink shorts white tank top pink shoes long white socks and her hair in a ponytail.

Cleo: had blue shorts white tank top long white socks blue shoes and ponytail.

We looked in the mirror and took some pics and put it on instagram instantly we had 213 likes there was one comment from Zach saying beautiful which made me blush.

We walked out with all eyes on us including Zach I whispered thank you. He just nodded and smile his smile disappeared when Jade came.

Jade: why you looking at them you should look at me.

Mr.Henderson was talking ok class we going to play soccer football basketball and girls Ms. Lani wanted y'all to do a cheer and practice.

First up soccer girls vs boys

Mr.Henderson:Jade and Zach ur team captains choose

Jade: Molly

Zach: Ariel

Jade:Victoria

Zach: Cleo

Jade:David

Zach: Rachel

Jade: Demi

Zach:Matilda

Jade:Katie

Zach:Fiona

Jade:Sam

Zach:William

Jade:Daniel

Zach:Chris

Jade:Nene

Zach:Xavier

Jade:jaylin

And Katherine

Ariel: I had the ball and I was blocked by jade and her crew so I jump in the air with the ball and kicked the ball into the court.

Everyone stood there and was shocked including me what just happened.

Zach and our team ran up to me hugged me Zach grabbed me and hugged me.

Jade was highly upset she took the ball and threw it at Ariel face there was a lot of blood coming out her face turned red she ran straight for her punching her in the face causing her to fall.

Ariel was about to hit her when Zach picked her up and her in the girls locker room. Ariel started to cry Zach hugged her then kissed her which made her kiss him.