Coming home part 1 Ariel

Ariel pov: every night I have these weird dreams of me in outer space and seeing these people two of them smiled at me and that's when my dream ends.

Mom: Ariel come downstairs and have your breakfast remember you have school Ariel mom yelled.

Ariel:Coming mom

Ariel walked out her room seeing her 3 annoying brothers Jack Anthony and Kevin. One of them pushed Ariel causing her to fall down the stairs.

OWWWWWWW Ariel yelled when we get back home I'm going to kill you.

Jack: um yea good luck with that.

They all went to the table to eat so honey said mom are you ready to go to school.

Ariel: yea I guess

Mom: ok time to go come on guys.

They all went in mom Mercedes and drove it to school once they got there they saw a sign that said welcome to Alexander high school.

Ariel: wow that's all I can say.

Amazing said mom well guys get out I have a job to go see ya later BYE loves.

Bye mom said the rest of them.

Jack went to the popular group Kevin went with the sports group and Anthony went to the nerd group. As I was admiring the school I saw this girl bumped into me

Watch it said the girl with blonde curly hair dimples and green eyes do you have a name.

I'm Ariel and I'm a newbie here

Ah I see I can walk you around and sorry for being a jerk and also welcome to our school.

Oh and my name is Katherine hey cute piercing

Thx I said.

Ok let's head to class first then I'm going to show u around.

~IN HISTORY~

Welcome class as you can see we have a new student

Can you come up a tell us about yourself.

Hi I'm Ariel I like red I like playing sports and watching adventure time.

Wow you look UGLY Tbh one girl said as the rest of them laughed except Katherine

Really if I'm ugly then how come some guys tell me I look like a Goddess which is true while u look like a raccoon Tbh.

Ohhhhh everyone said.

You can sit where ever you want and my name is Mr. Harris

Hi I said to this guy next to me. This boy who has blue eyes blonde hair and did I tell you he is really really cute.

Me: hi I said

Him: what's up I'm Zach by the way

And I'm his girl she said behind him back off ok.

Fine raccoon.

Lunch time

Lunch finally came as I was in line I saw this girl took so much treats she was going to have diabetes.

Hey slow down I said.

Her: how dare you tell me to slow down you must not know that the jocks always take the sweets I haven't even got any.

Well I'm sorry but there's not going to be enough for anybody else even for me.

Her: she was thinking about it and put it back she got one and snatched 2 more and I got one I'm Rachel by the way and I'm Ariel nice to meet you hey do u want to sit with my friends.

Ariel:Uhhh sure.

Oh gosh look what Rachel is bringing said Fiona

Here we go again said Cleo

Wait for it said Matilda

Guys look who I have her name is Ariel.

Ur name sound familiar said Matilda but whatever my name is Matilda that's Cleo Fiona and u met Rachel the sweets taker

Where are your sweets she asked

I told her to put it back cause there wasn't going to be enough

Treats but she snatched 3 cupcakes so yea.

Hahaha Fiona laughed that's the first time she listened to somebody.

Matilda: so do you like anybody?

Me: yea his name is Zach.

Fiona:U got to back off cause that is Jade boyfriend the queen of popularity and she well do anything for u not to get in the way.

Zach pov: wow Ariel is beautiful I want to be with her but I'm with Jade that only wants me for popularity she is losing her powers yes I said powers from the start she use to run the school but I have my money bet on Ariel for her taking over the school.

Oh great Jade touching me what does she need now?

Jade: as I was tapping Zach I saw him staring at That freak Ariel I got up took my milk and tossed it on her STOP looking at my man freak. Ariel got up and SLAPPED Jade she fell to the ground Ariel grabbed her milk and dumped on her and food here you trash.

Ariel got up and walked away everyone stared at her and was shocked cause no one stood up to her before and some was laughing and some was whispering. One of them said DANGGGG.