ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

^^^Third Person POV^^^

The 'Secrets of Urban Myths' team was settled in a nearby restaurant eating lunch. Jiah was still on edge regarding Iseul as she had still not returned from her trip to the residence. "PD-nim, everything okay?" Jaehwan asked as he stuffed his face with a rolled omelet. "Nothing. Just thinking where are lazy editor is...?" Jiah said as she had a spoon full of bibimbap. "She must be taking a nap right now...I knew it." The leader said as he stuffed a spoonful of bibimbap in his mouth.

The restaurant owner walked towards the counter to change the channel due o some teenagers talking about trending a news broadcast.

*BREAKING NEWS*

Kang Enterprises has been shut down.

 Today after an autonomous call made to the police station.

The caller claimed that he could save only one victim, but there would be more if they didn't leave the station now.

According to the officers, as they entered the building, they found only traces of blood and murder everywhere. Upon further investigating the scene, they found the bodies of several surgeons and hospital owners in a conference room, a screen displaying a supposed room used for storage, and an open rebooted laptop. Upon further investigation, they found the unconscious body of Kang Yejun, daughter of Kang Baekshin, the deceased owner of Kang Enterprises.

Upon further investigation, the officers found a girl in the supposed storage room. She was said to be physically abused and tortured. She was unrecognizable due to the severe beating. Her identity was later confirmed as Kim Iseul. A 22-year-old Editor at TVC Broadcasting. She is XXX Hospital for treatment.

This news will be looked into shortly.

Jiah had already rushed out of the restaurant without paying for the lunch. The uneasy feeling that Jiah had since her friend left the office was proven right.

Jiah ran with all her might. She wanted to see if her friend was okay. She was her hope in this dark world when she needed it. Running by, she saw the hospital not very far from where she was. She increased her speed if it was possible and rushed through the gate. The gate was blocked by many TV station reporters eager to take Iseul's interview as soon as she woke up.

Rushing in towards the reception, she scared the nurse sitting at the counter. "Kim Iseul...the patient...who...today...victim...family." Jiah tried making sense as she huffed for air. "You are related to the victim? This way please..."