Chapter I

???/?? xxxx/???
===================================

Darkness greets me the moment I open my eyes. Everywhere I look, only the vast empty darkness looks back at me making my insides churn with an uncomfortable feeling. And before I can process anything about my situation, pain suddenly assaults me.

Coiling around my insides, wanting to rip them apart bringing me an unbearable extreme agony. A painful scream erupts from my throat as tears fell from my eyes. It hurts.

After what it seems to be hours and hours of suffering, the pain finally subsided to a more bearable feeling– still painful but thankfully bearable. Taking deeps breaths to calm myself, I finally realize one important thing.

'Aren't I supposed to be dead?' I can feel myself panicking, my breathing increases as confusion fills my head. I pat my chest and found the knife wound gone, along with the blood that seeped from it.

Surrounded by the endless emptiness and the fact that the wound is nowhere to be seen baffles me, questioning myself whether if this is all but a terrible nightmare. Scared and panicked, I fail to notice a small child standing not far away, about 3 big steps away from me

"Mommy!"

I flinched at the sudden voice. Eyes opened wide, with fear and confusion currently replaced by shock and surprise, the moment the child spoke. With beautiful green hair and pale teal eyes, a child who looks to be about 7 years of age stood before me, wearing clothes that looks to be of the victorian era.

'Wait..Mommy?' Confused, I turn around only to see the surroundings change. The previous empty void is nowhere to be seen, what replaced it instead is a vast field of majestic and breathtaking lavenders.

At the middle of the field stands what seems to be a wisteria tree, and seated under it is a beautiful woman who looks to be in her mid 20's sharing the same hair and eye color of the boy. She didn't seem to hear the child call out to her.

'Mommy!'

The child said again, running towards the woman. This time, the woman turned around and smiled lovingly to the child, opening her arms, she calls out to him, 'Theodore, don't run or you'll trip'.

'What?' Although it's not uncommon to have the same name as someone else, I just didn't expect that kid to have the same name as me.

And before I knew it, the scenery changed again. The beautiful lavender field is replaced with a lavish victorian styled room, some of the materials looked to be made of the finest and top quality materials, real gold could be seen everywhere.

Suddenly, I hear a child sobbing behind me so I turned around and in that moment I did, my face turned pale as a sheet of paper.

What greeted me was the same mother and son pair, but this mother lied on the marbled floor with dull lifeless eyes. She was bathed in crimson blood, with a dagger stuck to an area of her chest where her heart is.

'MOMMY!!'

The child held his mother's bloodied hand, sobbing and calling out to her, begging her to come back- to wake up.

    Suddenly, I can hear voices of not just one but multiple people, all of which are saying and repeating the same words over and over and over again.

It's your fault.

It's your fault.

It's your fault.

It's your fault.

It's your fault.

     Quietly and softly, the child uttered words under his breath. I could barely hear  it, almost as if it was never said and was just a figment of my imagination.

                      It's my fault...?

                            Your fault

                            I'm sorry....

         And the doors slammed open as the scene fades out once again and I began to loose my consciousness, but before the scene completely fades out I see a silhouette of a man as he rushed towards the woman's dead body and the child crying by her side.

                 "Milliane! Theodore!"

                 'So her name is Milliane....'

          And then everything went black.