Prolouge

???/July 19xx/9:30 pm
===================================

In a dark, desolate and narrow alleyway, amidst the pouring rain, quick footsteps can be heard accompanied by heavy breathing.

A teenage boy who look to be no more than 17 can be seen running, blood covering his clothes as he keeps looking back at something-no it should be someone, although blurry due to the rain, a silhouette of a person seems to be chasing him and judging by their build, that person seems to be a man.

Turning to a corner he found himself in a dead end, blocked off. He's panicking, he doesn't know what to do, he doesn't want to get caught. 'What to do?' He thought.

Footsteps can be heard behind followed by a low chuckling sound. Fear takes over him, devouring him like a viscous beast, twisting and turning his insides. He turns around, eyes full of fear, he sees the man chasing him. Wearing all black, only his eyes can be seen full of bloodlust that roots him to the ground.

He can feel himself shaking, he can hear his heart beating heavily as if it wants to escape. He's gonna die. He's gonna die.

"Finally" The man says. "I was getting tired of this cat and mouse game"

"Please..." He begs. "I don't want to die"

"Too bad, you witnessed the ordeal." The man answered. "Unfortunately, my client told me their shouldn't be any witnesses or I won't get my pay, I need money to live too" The man's tone sounds regretful, like he doesn't want to do this at all but his pleased expression says otherwise.

"If you let me leave, I promise I won't tell anyone!" He says, a desperate tone coats his voice.

The man chuckles, seemingly pleased with his begging, as he slowly walks towards him. Every step forward the man takes, he takes a step backward until his back hits the cold hard wall. Before he knew it, a knife has made it's way to his chest plunging deep into his lungs near his heart.

He screams in pain and agony as blood seeps out, falling to the cold hard ground as the man stands before him, watching his victim in satisfaction. Like a psychopathic madman.

Black spots covers his eyes as tears seeps out mixing in with his blood, his murderer has already started walking away he can feel his life slipping.

Regret and grief hits him as he thought about his younger sister who only turned fifteen a month ago. She may be annoying and hateful sometimes, pulling pranks on him, she was the only family member he has left as his parents died in a car crash three years ago.

Although their relatives took them in, they never really paid much attention to the siblings, thus they only had each other to confide in and share comfort. They shared a mutual understanding with each other.

If your here by my side, it's enough for me.

She grew up to be strong and optimistic girl, despite the hardships. She said wanted to become a doctor and save many people, and he would sometimes tease her about it saying 'How can a brute like you be a doctor?'. she would throw a fit and ignore him for the rest of the day but she knows best that he would always support her. She always had her own motto.

Ambitions are achieved only if you try your very best

He thought about his friends, happy-go-lucky friends who seems to attract trouble wherever they go, what's more is that they would have fun and worsen the situation instead of solving it, quite the bad influence he might say but despite their troublemaking tendencies, they would always be there for him and his sister, helping them.

'Ah..I'm sorry'. He doesn't know who he is apologizing to, is he apologizing to his sister who will be left alone? To his friends that he promised to go to the arcade together? He doesn't know...he doesn't know at all. If only he had gone home earlier, he wouldn't have been caught in this mess.

No.

If only he had remained ignorant to the cries of help, he would've been home by now fighting with his sister over a slice of pizza. He chuckled at that thought but alas, being a good samaritan, he went over to help thus getting tangled in this bloody mess. So many if's filled his mind.

It's very difficult to breath but he still heaved out a weak sigh wincing instantly at the pain.

'What an idiot' He thought.

'Im tired, it's painful and cold'. Darkness slowly takes over his consciousness, welcoming him to the abyss with open arms.

Then..
Everything went dark

???/July 19xx/ 10:01pm at the age of 17
Theodore Eros died