First Day with them

(This is Jimmy, turn him upside down and you can see a bit of his tortured screaming face. Goodluck trying to sleep tonight~!)

1. Tubbo

Y/n sits on a chair as Tubbo hums a song while cooking. The scent of their favorite meal fills the kitchen but Y/n only stares to the ground in defeat. All of that bullshit for nothing.

Tubbo walks over to the table with two plates in his hands. "Time for Breakfast!" He said as he puts down the plate of their food. Y/n only slowly turned away, still looking at the floor.

Tubbo only chuckles at the action before sitting down on the chair next to them. He picked up a spoon and used his other hand to turn their face gently to his direction. "Come on now honey you have have to eat. I wouldn't want you starving! I promise to let you play in the garden if you eat!" He said in a soft tone.

Y/n found this as a new chance to escape, sure they would be in the same realm as these crazy f*cks but at least they would still have some distance from them. Y/n opened their mouth slightly making Tubbo smile. He fed them their breakfast then proceeded to clean up after them.

"Alright! I'm done with the dishes we can go to the garden now my dear." He said, making his way to Y/n's seat. He picked Y/n up then made his way to the back of the house. There was a door there and he went towards it. He grabbed the handle and twisted it, making the door open. There a gorgeous garden encased in a glass dome.

Y/n looked around, trying to find a way of exit but there was nothing. Y/n felt a bit of hope flutter away but they decided to see how tough the glass was. They picked up two rocks and threw them at the dome, hard. It barely scratched it. "Darling, you can't break the dome. It's Tesla Armour Glass, your a bit to weak to break it." Tubbo said, coming from behind them and putting an arm around their shoulders.

"Besides, I'm not letting you play tag this time." Tubbo's voice was sinister, it still sounded gentle but it felt like they were being belittled. "You are simply too small to do that, that's why I have to protect you okay darling?" He said, his voice sounding more threatening than comforting. He sat down to their height and hugged them from behind as his head laid on their shoulders.

"Just let papa handle things from now on okay? I promise to keep you safe." He said, forcing Y/n to sit down. His legs blocked their sides as he nuzzled his horns on their cheek. The horns weren't really sharp but they were rough so it made their skin a bit irritated. He hummed the same song as he cooked, now sounding more sinister than when they first heard it.

Y/n only sat there, hope all gone. They just decided to play along until finally they were saved or find a way to save themselves. This is not the ending for them. They will go home and back to their dad. Russell however, they doubt he's still alive. Its time to give up on their puppy but his death will not go in vain, they promise this to themselves.

2. Tommy

Tommy walks down a hall, a tray of warm food in his hands, a happy smile on his lips and blood dripping down his face. He enters a light f/c door decorated with f/a stickers. He enters the brightly coloured room to be greeted by the sight of Y/n hugging their knees in the furthest corner of the room, away from him.

Y/n didn't bother looking up even as Tommy walked towards them. "Why are you in the corner? Come on now, I have to feed you." He said, gently tugging their arm. Y/n only pushed themselves further into the corner making Tommy a bit irritated. "Y'know, I don't know why YOU are the one who's mad. For all I know, you caused so much trouble that you probably don't even deserve the food I'm going to feed you." Tommy said with an angry sigh. He grabbed Y/n's other hand aggressively. His soft smile turning into an aggravated and annoyed face.