Hospitalized

SPOILER WARNING!!!
Y/ns pov:

It's been a week since i had began working as a devil hunter and it was so far so good.

Today aki and I had received an alert that denji was in danger as he was fighting a devil and when we got there we came across the katana devil I eventually scared him off but that wasn't my goal! My goal was to kill him but whatever.

Durain the fight Akis good friend Himeno was slaughtered in the process and now here we were walking...well at least me power and denji aki was at the hospital.

And of course we were to go and visit aki making sure that he was doing okay. This might sound a little strange but even just in one week I had already managed to take a liking to aki and his "children" it kind of felt like I was the mother to his "children"...

We walked into the hospital room my heart filled with pure guilt. I knew it wasn't my fault but I still felt like I was responsible for Himenos death.

It was obvious Himeno meant a lot to aki it broke my heart watching the two of them exchanging their very last words to eachother "when I die...please cry for me aki"

Okay back to the present.

"Hey aki" he stared out of the window his head shifting towards me "hey it's nice that your here visit me"
"I just came for these damn get well fruits" power said stuffing her mouth with the grapes.
"Like wise!" Denji followed stuffing his mouth with an apple

"Well that's one way for power to get her nutrition" and by the time I had finished that sentence visiting hours were over. "Mind if I stay the night aki?" He smiled.
"Sure"

The nurse next to me handed me a blanket so that I could sleep on the chair that was sat next to Akis bed. But for now I had chosen to sit on the floor. Aki stared out the window again admiring the view.

"I'm sorry aki" my voice broke and tears began flooding down my face. "Maybe-just-Just maybe I could've helped her survive" I stiffed and dug my face into the Blanket aki was laying in.

I sniffed and sniffed wheepedand wheeped "I'm so sorry-for everything" I felt a hand sit on my head "it's okay" I kept my head remaining on the blanket "as devil hunters your bound to die sooner or later you should always be prepared to risk your life for The people around you".

He began rubbing the back of my neck. "Thanks aki-" just as I had caught upon my breath I looked up to see Akis mouth quivering trying not to cry.

I stood up and leaned closer to him putting my arms out "let it out aki" he wrapped his arms around my neck as he sat up.
Sniffles were all I could hear.

I rubbed his back as he just let out every last cry. It was crazy how it had only been a week and we were already this close. The magic of devil hunting.

—————————————————
The following morning was discharge day for aki I was exited to finally be able to see him be happy again.

As I woke up I felt a pair of hands on my back as I laid on what felt like someone's chest. "It's discharge day" Aki said smiling.
His eyes swollen from the crying we did last night.

Looking over to next to me the chair that I was supposed to sleep on the night sat in the exact same position and the blanket that was on it had been removed.

—————————————————
Short chapter and it isn't proof read I'm so amazing at writing books arnt I😍.

When I got my school report back it literally said "Aaliyah never proof reads her stories" like Okay mamas chill out💀