Yuki's & Willow's outfit...

***

The gang stood in front of the gates as it opened.

"Once you are finished, be sure to come back," Kendall said.

"Right," the gang nodded as they entered the Safari Zone.

Kendall closed the gate as they left.

"Let's split up. It will be easier to cover more ground," Brock suggested.

"Sounds great," Yuki agreed.

They divided the Safari Balls. Brock took 6, Willow took 6, Tomo took 8 & Yuki took the rest.

Yuki & Tomo grabbed a Super Rod & took off together.

Willow & Brock went in their direction with Willow taking the other Super Rod.

***

Yuki, Raiden & Tomo decided to look at a wide-open field & they spotted a herd of Tauros.

"Perfect now's my chance," Yuki said as she tossed a Safari Ball at one of the Tauros who weren't paying attention.

Tomo also caught one before the herd got away.

As they both continued, Yuki caught a Venonat, a Kadabra, an Arbok & a Scyther with a scar running across her face.

"You've had it rough huh, Scyther?" Yuki asked, stroking her head.

"Scy Scyther," Scyther sighs blissfully, liking the stroking.

Yuki grinned before she returned Scyther.

A wild Eevee walks up to Tomo & sniffs him. Then Eevee hops on his shoulder & licks his cheek, causing him to laugh.

"That tickles," Tomo laughed.

"I think Eevee likes you," Yuki giggled.

Tomo pulled out a Safari Ball & tapped Eevee on the head. He then caught a Doduo, a Growlithe, a Venonat, a male Nidoran & a Cubone

"Pika," Raiden pointed up.

Yuki & Tomo looked & saw a small light blue bird-like Pokémon with cotton wings on a branch.

"Who's that Pokémon?" Yuki said as she pulled out her Pokédex.

Swablu, the Cotton Bird Pokémon. Its wings are like cotton tufts. If it perches on someone's head, it looks like a cotton hat.

"How cute," Yuki tossed a Safari Ball & captured it.

"What are those?" Tomo asked as he pointed at two green bipedal, rosebud-like Pokémon.

"Budew?" They titled their heads.

Yuki scanned them

Budew, the Bud Pokémon. When the sun's light strengthens, the bud atop this Pokémon's head opens. This is a sign to the people that the harsh winter is over & the season of budding has begun.