The Bond Between Us

The first fanfic to be featured in this collection is my all time favorite, The Bond Between Us.

First published on FanFiction.Net by Ritsu-San in 2009, and updated through 2012, this fanfic has been around since the early days of the fandom. This fanfic holds a special place in my heart as it was the one that truly sparked my not so slight obsession with writing hollowfied Ichigo stories. This story of course takes place during the Hueco Mundo Invasion arc, but branches off after Ichigo's defeat of Ulquiorra. It features a unique and elaborate plot line with surprising twists and turns that makes it feel as if you were reading canon content.

The overall style of The Bond Between Us allows the story to flow beautifully and reads like it was written by a published author. I can almost say nothing wrong about this fanfic aside from the fact that even after 33 magnificent chapters it remains incomplete. It at the very least will take the reader through a wonderful ride that introduces new original characters just as dynamic and unique as the ones written by Tite Kubo himself.

If you enjoy a good IchiHime fic, or just want to see a unique exploration into the workings of Ichigo's hollow powers I highly recommend this classic piece of Bleach literature.

The summary: