Chapter 4: Case Of Candi

[3 Months Later]

Y/n has been in the squad for quite some time now. She enjoys it and and is happy to have everyone as her friend.

*knock knock*

"Did you invite someone Alex?" Charli asked
"Uh... no?" She replied
Levi walked over and opened the door
"LEVI MY BABY!" The girl jumped up and kissed him on the cheek
I've seen her before.. on my first day.. oh! That's Candi. y/n thought to herself
"Hey guys! I came here to have some fun with Levi. Play some games." Candi said
"Uh- I don't really wan-" Levi was cut off
She grab his hand as they ran to his room and the door slammed shut.
Y/n got a sudden burst of jealousy. She stomped her way to the room.
"What's that all about?" Jaxx questioned
*knock knock* y/n aggressively knocked on his door with no response.
"IM COMING IN!"
She barged open and she caught Levi on top of candi of his bed. Her hands were gripped around his neck as they were both panting.
Y/n suddenly felt a tear fall down her eye. She sniffled as she slammed the door close and ran to her room. She didn't understand. She didn't even like him. He was just her childhood friend. She wrapped herself in her blanket as she cried..
She soon heard her door nob turn almost immediately after she left his room.
It was Levi.
"What the hell do you want. Go ahead and have fun with your girlfriend." Y/n said dramatically

"She's NOT my girlfriend. You don't understand y/n.. I hate her. I hate her guts. I never liked her. I was forced into that! She told me if I acted it out she'd get me whatever I wanted.. but I didn't get it. In return I got the complete opposite."
He ran over to the crying girl and hugged her.
"Listen.. I know you might not trust me right now but come with me."

"No." She said.
He picked her up and walked her out the house. She fought him trying to get off but she was unsuccessful.

"What the hell.." Luca said as he watched the two exit the building.
Soon after candi stormed out.
Levi got in Alex's car and put her in the passenger seat. He took out a bandanna he found lying around in her car and tied it around y/n's eyes.

"Hey stop it!!" She screamed.
He completely ignored her as he drove away.