Chapter 2: The Squad

[present time]
Y/n picked up her phone and sighed as it dinged.
"Huh? Alex? Man I haven't talked to her since high school. What did she say?" Y/n pulled up the text message

Alex 💕
Hey! It's been so long! How have you been? So me and my friends currently run a group called 'the squad' and we have an open spot right now. I decided to ask you because what I can remember is you were always brave and a risk taker! We do have some requirements though!
Discord
Roblox
Any gaming system
Pack your stuff! If you wanna join you have to move in!
And that's it! Let me know!

"What the... I mean- it sounds pretty cool. Why not? I love gaming and this would be a good time to branch out and meet some new people!"
Y/n picked up her suitcase and started packing necessities and random stuff.
She picked up her phone hold her suitcase outside.

Hey Alex! Sure I'll join! Could I get a ride?

Minutes after the text was sent a car arrived at her house.

"Hey!! Y/n? I'm jaxx I'll pick you up!"

That is so sketchy.. how did they even get my address?!
I hopped in the passenger seat and buckled myself.
"Alex was really excited to have you! She talked about you a lot haha!"
He started driving and they had a good conversation the whole way there.

Once they arrived y/n covered her mouth In awe. It was literally a Disney castle. Or looked like it at least.
Jaxx and y/n entered.
There was an orange haired girl talked to a blonde girl which had to be Alex
A blue haired boy joined their conversation
And a white haired boy threatening a purple haired boy.
Everyone stopped talking as they walked in.
"Oh my god!! Y/n it's so awesome to have you!" Everyone immediately started asking her questions and getting to know her. They heard a door slam as a girl with black hair walked out.
"No way. This must be the new member??" She asked.
"Yeah candi.. y/n this is candi, candi this is y/n. Candi is a half time member... she's rarely here but she said she had to see someone 'special' today. Alex told.
"Anyways bye guys!! I'll see you in about 2 months? My daddy has a trip he wants me to go on!" Candi said as she walked out.
Soon after y/n made her way to the guest bedroom and started unpacking.
It took about an hour or so to put everything together.
She heard a knock on the door.
"Come in?"
A black haired boy entered the room and shut the door. It looked like he came from the same room that candi girl was in.
But wait...
I recognize that hair, that face... wait..
"Sorry I'm so late.. I had to deal with someone. I heard your the new member? What's your name? I'm Levi"
Y/n immediately started turning the color of a tomato.
"I-I'm y/n... uhm.. I thi-" she was cut off by him
"Y/N?!? REALLY?" He ran up to her and hugged her tightly as he teared up.
"It's been so long.. I'm sorry I had to move..."
Levi said still hugging the suffocating girl
"It's okay!! I'm glad your here!" She said.
"I'm gonna go get some rest... goodnight y/n"
Levi said as he exited the room.

[levi's room]
I laid in bed but my mind started to wander.. it's been so long since I saw y/n.. and damn was she hot- WAIT- I CANT like anyone. That's absurd. Stupid. But..
his cheeks turned bright red as his mind wandered farther..
"T-that's enough- I need to go to bed"