Chapter 3:Curious, aren't we?

Sukuna was satisfied as of now. After all, he was fortunate enough to find two fingers of his.

He was informed by Reki that the beast he had laid down was one of those Yomas, a high-ranking part of the race called a Yoma Giant by the name of Orochi. She had also informed him that they were the strongest of Yoma and there were only four, if you don't count the leader of all Yomas, Shin.

He supposed that was appropiate. After all, only one of his fingers contains a massive amount of Cursed Energy and would kill even Grade One Jujutsu Sorcerers. The brat was just a weird case, most likely because of that parasyte inhabiting the corpse of Gojo's friend.

The fact it could take to in might also have been because of the man combined with it. Although he doubts it because that insect was even weaker than any of those girls.

Reki took this oportunity to explain to him more about Yomas, she herself being an Yoma that acts by herself for being disgusted by her lack minded kin. Sukuna found a common point with her on that. He might have been considered a Cursed Spirit, but he was a being beyond both Curses abd humans.

He found that there were certain similarities between Cursed Spirits and Yomas. Of course both were spiritual beings of negative nature. While most Yomas are beastly minded, there are certain like Reki that have an notable intelligence, those being high-ranking Yoams alike Special Grade Cursed Spirits.

However, there were also certain differences. Firstly, she mentioned that those four Yomas and Shin all had great sizes to their advantage in power, but Special Grades of his world were normally human sized.

Their power was a great also difference. Yomas don't seem to have much variety in abilities, even those Generals only have elemental control. Special Grades all developed their own Cursed Techniques, although the lower Yomas seem to be like any Cursed Spirit outside of Special Grade.

He's not looking down on the control over an element, Jogo was very much a proof of how powerful that ability would be. Although that means he wouldn't meet any Yoma with interesting techniques like Mahito.

Sukuna:That guy...Hehehe!

At the thought of the Fire Disaster Curse Sukuna began chuckling madly. He remembers taht one of those Giant Yomas has control over fire. It would be amusing to use Jogo's Cursed Technique to kill that one, if it proves worthy of it that is.

The way they are born is also different. Yomas are born from bloodshed between shinobis, while Cursed Spirits are born of negative emotions. That also would nean you can put a stop to the increasing of the numbers of Yoma, but not Cursed Spirits.

Yomas alao had the quality of being parasytic, capable of possesing humans. Even if Sukuna had that ability, he'd never use it. He didn't change Yuji's looks because he looked similar to the King of Curses when he was still human. He was the great Ryoumen Sukuna! Why would he need to parade in another's skin.

While having those thoughts he looked over at a shrine in the distance while mindlessly playing with a temari ball. He accidentaly grabbed it to hard and broke it while memories resurfaced.

After he became a Cursed Spirit people began to worship him as a gid and build him temples, although those were few secluded areas. They often brought him offerings to lend them his help, which were appreciated. Foods of different origins and clothing items, mostly kimonos because it was hard to manufacture something else for s being with four arms.

However, there were some that'd being him girls as offerings...He immediatly slaughtered those peoples together with their so called "offerings".

How repulsive! Who did they think he was!? How dared they think he couldn't get a woman for himself, did he wish to!?