Prologue: Ciao adios, I'm done.

Art cc: @sonomi_rap5 on Twitter 🧡

Love
Such a hard thing to explain..
Means so much, yet
can also mean so little.

6 years ago

Albans perspective:
I just stood there, scared that what I just saw was true. How could he? He said he'd love me forever. FOREVER.. He promised me he would marry me when we were older. Am I a joke to him?!

He didn't even see me, looks like that girl really tastes good huh.. I could feel myself tear up, the tears drowning me. Making my vision blurry and my head hot. I felt dizzy as I turned around. I walked slowly trying to head home. I got home and slammed the door, nothing could change my mind now I thought.

I ran to what I used to call our room, I packed my stuff as quickly as I could. I can't believe him, I can't believe anyone! I'm moving to another country that's it. I'm done! I ran down stairs again with my luggage. Only to be met with our cat.
I looked at him as he sat in-front of me sadly.
"I'm sorry.. I'll need to leave you.. I hope you understand it someday.." I said as i forced a smile before hugging him.

I was about to let go off the cat but I heard the door open.
He looked down at me and back at the luggage.
"Alban? You're going on holiday?" He asked. He leaned down and was about to grab my chin to kiss me but I slapped his hand.
"Get your filthy hands off me." I said coldly.
"Oh.. what's wrong my boy?" He asked. I looked at him remembering what I saw just minutes ago..
"How could you? You promised me!" I said getting up yelling.

His eyes widened.
"Alban let me explain.." he started
"NO! I've had enough of you and your stupid lies, you know what I hope you and her have a nice life, no actually I hope you both burn in hell!" I yelled crying.
He started tearing up to, I pat his shoulder and walked out saying: "good luck stranger".

As I was out the door my taxi arrived, I hopped on looking at him one last time. I saw him break down to tears as he fell on the floor. 2 years spent on this bullshit of a love, in this house. I thought.
"Where to?" The driver asked.
"The airport.." I replied coldly. Not wanting to star a conversation.

This is my new start and no one will ruin it.