Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

   "Lola!" I yelled from the bathroom, sitting on the toilet seat, turning off the taps.

"Yes?" Lola asked, sexily, as she walked into the bathroom. I turned around and looked at her, she was wearing a dressing gown, just a dressing gown - and a short one, I might add. "You rang?" Lola continued.

"Yeah, ummmm, yeah. The, errrr...bath is ready."

"I gathered." Lola said, giggling.

"Wow." I said, looking at Lola's legs - her long, legs. She looked at me, looking at her legs, and blushed. I got up and went over to her. I took her chin in my hands and lifted her face up, so we were looking eye to eye, and said "No need to blush, love. It's just that...you have wonderful legs."

"Oh. Thanks." Lola said, a little embarrassed, twiddling a ringlet with her finger. I took her hand and kissed it.

"In we get?" I asked Lola. She looked at me and pulled my t-shirt off. I grinned and dropped my jeans to the floor. Lola smiled and I untied the bow in her dressing gown. She pulled it apart and dropped it to the floor. I took my boxers off and we climbed into the bath.

   Lola lay back in the bubbles and said "You know what I love about Beth?"

"What?" I asked.

"She likes big baths, just like I do. I mean, a twin bath is amazing, It's like...like...I don't know. I just love it."

"Me too." I put my head under the water, came up and rubbed some shampoo into my hair. I put my head back under the water and washed the shampoo out of my hair. Lola looked at me and said "Can you do my hair? I'm not in the mood to."

"Sure, hun." I replied. I took Lola's shoulders and eased her head into the water, making sure her hair was totally wet. I lifted her head up, and massaged the shampoo into her hair. She lent her head back and closed her eyes. I wet her hair, getting rid of the shampoo and kissed her forehead. She smiled at me. I then squirted some conditioner into my hands and started to rub it into her hair.

   As the conditioner worked its magic, I took some of the bubbles and wiped some onto Lola's nose. She jumped and said "Okay, that is so rude." She then turned around and put some bubbles onto my face.

I laughed and said "Lay back, I need to get the conditioner out of your hair."

"And the bubbles off my face."

"Yeah, that too." Lola lay back and got the conditioner out of her hair and wiped the bubbles off of her nose. I then started to rub Lola's back, massaging her.

"Oh, don't stop, that was wonderful. Please." Lola said when I stopped rubbing her back, climbed out of the bath and wrapped a towel around my waist.

"I'll use some of Beth's oils when we get in my room, okay?" I asked, pulling another towel off of the rail. I handed it to Lola. She wrapped the towel around her. We picked up our clothes, I got Beth's massage oil and we walked into my room.

   I put some of the massage oil on my hand, rubbed my hands together and started to rub small circles into Lola's bare back. I then started to rub Lola's back with my palm, using pressure in some places. Lola breathed out and made a sort of mellow squeak/sigh thing. I laughed and said "Relaxed much?"

Lola looked at me, laughed and said "More than you could ever imagine. You'll have to try this sometime."

"How 'bout now?"

"Okay. Just finish rubbing the oil in my back and then I'll do you."

"'Kay." I continued to rub the oil in until it was completely absorbed.

Lola sat up and said "Shirt off."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I asked, grinning from ear to ear. Lola punched me lightly on the arm and pulled at the bottom of my t-shirt, trying to take it off. I wriggled out while she carried on pulling and then flung it to the floor.

   "How do you do this so good? It's so hard." Lola asked, while attempting to massage my back.

"I don't know. I just, sort of, rub into certain areas and add pressure at certain points. It's kind of like one of those things that people say you have a 'knack' for. Know what I mean?" I answered.

"Absolutely, bloody helpful. Thanks."

"Pleasure."

   In the end Lola rubbed the oil in and then started to kiss me, giving up on massaging. "Maybe I wanted a massage." I protested.

"I'm massaging your lips." Lola answered, pulling me towards her again.

"I like having my lips massaged, you're very good at it." I said between kisses.