Chapter 2

Finn stared at the sleeping girl, in Jake's arms. He hoped that she was okay.

Finn noticed that she began to stir.

The girl opened her eyes to see a boy staring at her.

"Uhh, do you mind, moving please?" She asked as blush began to spiral over her cheeks.

"OH, yeah, sorry." Finn exclaimed as he slowly moved away. "Are you okay?"

The teenage girl, jumped off of Jake's arms. She brushed off her blue skirt, identical to Finn's shorts, and straightened her white bunny hat.

"Thanks for rescuing us." She stated as she fluffed her long blonde hair, very similar to Finn's. She extended her arm for a handshake. "I'm Fionna by the way."

Finn took Fionna's hand, blush spiraling across his face once again.

"I'm Finn." He simply replied.

"And I'm Jake!" The yellow dog said, trying to break the tension.

About that same time, Fionna noticed her sleeping cat on a nearby sofa.

"CAKE!?" She called as she gently shook the sleeping cat.

"Hmmm?" The cat named Cake grumbled as she slinked off the couch. "Fionna? Baby are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Finn and Jake saved us about the same time we flew out of Gumballs portal. Speaking of which- Hey!" She called to Finn. "Did you guys happen to see a pink boy, a prince actually- made entirely out of gum around here?"

"I don't think so.. Oh, maybe we should ask Princess Bubblegum!" The teen replied.

"Yeah, she'll probably know all about this portal junk." Jake added.

With that, the small party decided to head up the Princesses candy tower.

• • • • • • • • •

"This is simply remarkable!" The Princess announced while scanning Fionna and Cake.

"What, the fact that we're stranded, or the idea that I haven't clawed that dogs eyes out." Cake interrupted sarcastically.

"Watch it cat." Jake snapped.

"Actually," Bubblegum added. "You both have the exact same DNA sequence as Finn and Jake. Apart from one or two chromosomes, which distinguish your genders, and the fact that Cake is a cat, the DNA is very similar!"

"Wait, does that mean..." Finn started.

"YOUR A HUMAN?!?" Fionna finished.

"Well duh. I am Finn the Human."

"Take off you hat." Fionna responded skeptically.

"O-okay.."

Finn nervously gripped the bottom of his white bear hat, and gently pulled it off, blonde hair spiraling over his eyes and face.

Fionna cautiously trekked over, and pulled back his hair revealing a pale neck.

"No gills... Or bite marks.... Or robot parts. "

"I told you." Finn shrugged as he pushed his hat back on. "Now let's see yours."

He tugged off her hat. Pools of golden hair falling across her face, resting near her back.

Finn gingerly pulled her hair back. Once again, proving her perfectly normal, and human.

"What were you expecting? Some kind of experiment bar code number?!"

"N-"

"This is AMAZIIIIING!" Princess Bubblegum interrupted. "You two would be able to completely repopulate the entire Human race!"

"Um, excuse me, repopulate?" Fionna asked. "I barley know him! Let alone like him!"

"Y-yeah." Finn quietly agreed.

"My baby is not going to be repopulating anything any time soon!"

"Plus, Finn's 14! I am not letting him do that just yet."

"Okay okay! I get the point!" the Princess shouted, her face quickly becoming a darker shade of red with every word. "But now that we've established that your clearly not from around here, where are you from?"

"Were from Aaa of course." Cake and Fionna both exclaimed.

"Wait, wait, hold the phone. You guys remind me of that stupid fanfiction Ice King wrote about us." Jake added.

"Ice King? Never heard of him. Oh, but I have seen Ice Queen." Fionna responded.

"Now that we've established all of that, how did you guys find yourselves in the Land of Ooo?" Bubblegum questioned

"Well, the details are a little cloudy, but we can try to explain it." Fionna mumbled.

"But y'all better sit down, this is a pretty long story." Cake I interjected.

Finn, sat on top of a small wooden stool, near the counter, placing his face in his hands. Jake, flopped out on his lap, posing.

"STORY-TIME! STORY-TIME! STORY-TIME!" The two chanted.

Princess Bubblegum, swished a lock of her pink hair, and reluctantly took a seat as the two girls began their story.

Fionna cleared her throat, than began to tell the tale.

"Well, yesterday me, and Cake were summoned by Prince Gumball, who seemed to be in distress. Of course, we came to the Castle immediately, and he showed us a portal.

"Knowing us he hopped we could test it out,  make sure it was safe y'know? We threw a few rocks in, hoping something would happen, but it didn't work.

"That night, we stayed in the Candy Kingdom, in case anything happened. After all, we wanted to protect the citizens. Later, we heard a crash, and an explosion.

"We sneaked out, and spotted a pool of green light, and blue lightning coming from the portal. Naturally, we investigated. But than the portal started freaking the math out! And we were sucked in."

Fionna concluded her story, and sat down.

"Well, although I haven't seen the Prince Gumball you speak of, I will be sure to contact you immediately if he comes up." Princess Bubblegum told the heroines. "But for now, its getting late, you are more than welcome to spend the night here if you wish."

"Thanks Princess, But I think we were gonna go with Finn and Jake." Fionna politely declined.

Finn blushed, and quietly fist-pumped the air.

"We are?" Cake asked. "I don't really trust that d- Oooooooooooh! I see what's happening here!"

Fionna reddened.

"N-no! It's not like that!"

"Yes it is. Now C'mon it's getting late."

Both Cake and Jake stretched, than put their siblings on their backs.

"Good Niiiight!" The Princess sang, as the heroes left the castle tower.