School Uniform (Wilder)

It gets a little wild

Uniforms that are very very short.

Skirts that can't even cover my pussy,and reveals my ass completely.

Croptops that aren't long enough to cover my big breasts, revealing a little bit of my nipples.

I was a new student in this school, when I tried out their uniform, I was flustered but I got used to it quickly.

When I entered the classroom, I was the only girl who didn't have my nipples filly covered!! Was it because my boobs were too big?

I could hear the boys whispering while I stood infront "Her boobs are hugeee" "Her pussy is pink lol"

It was PE next class.
The croptop still barely covered my nipples, and the loose shorts could flash my pussy anytime.

We had to jog for a warmup and the boys kept looking at me because my boobs kept bouncing and flashing my nipples.

We had to play volleyball and the boys kept hitting the ball to me Because whenever i hit the ball my shirt will go up and show my breasts. There were some guys who sat behind me because the shorts were so loose it couldnt cover my vagina.

I took the train to go back home and I was groped.

They groped my ass and slowing teasing my clit. They slide a finger in my pussy. Another guy will join in and lift up my croptop. He pinched my nipples and the other guy starts inserting more fingers.

Luckily the next stop was theirs amd they didn't go any further.