Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Start from the beginning

Hulk: "Wow, look at you."

Sam: "Looking great, Tic-Tac. And you too, Hope."

Scott & Hope: "Thanks, Cap."

Scott: "But everywhere I go, people tell me the same thing."

Scott was at a coffee shop, getting a cup of coffee and waved goodbye.

Cafe Owner: "Thank you, Spider-Man!"

Scott stopped at the door for a bit, but decided to just going along with it.

Blake and Peter began to laugh, as many others  began to laugh at what the man said.

Scott: "Oh, come on! It's Ant-Man!"

Peter: "Sorry about that, Scott."

Scott: "It's all good." He waved it off.

Cassie: "People still need help, Dad. That's why we made this."

At Hank Pym's home, Scott, along with Cassie, Hank Pym, Janet Van Dyne, and Hope were in the basement. Cassie was showing everyone a device she made and turned it on.

Jennifer: "Ooh, what is that?" She asked, seeing the machine.

Cassie: "Oh my gosh, I finished it."

Scott, Hope, Hank, and Janet all turned to look at her.

Scott: "Peanut, what is it you made?"

Cassie: "Pretty sure my on-screen will explain what it does." She said.

Cassie: "It's like a satellite for deep space, but Quantum!"

Janet: "Wait, wait a minute. You're sending a signal down to the Quantum Realm?" She asked with a fearful tone in her voice.

A small blue orb began to float up, as Hope and Hank glanced at the machine, worried.

Janet: "Turn it off, now!"

Hank: "Honey, what is going on?" He tells his wife.

Janet: "Oh no..." She whispered.

Strange: "Miss Van Dyne, what is exactly down there that you haven't told anyone?"

Janet: "I'm sure it will be explained, but what I can tell you is that there is someone very powerful down there and he isn't one to be messed with." She said.

Many of the audience glanced at each other, worried to what she means by that.

Scott and Cassie leaned to take a closer look, until the machine blasts out a huge energy burst that sends everyone back. The machine began to pull everyone in, as they struggled to hold on. The table gets sucked in first, before Janet, along with Hank and Hope get pulled in.

Cassie: "Dad!" She exclaimed as her hand slips from his grip.

Scott: "Cassie!" He yelled out as he was then brought in.

Scott immediately hugged his daughter, worried that something might happen to her if she gets pulled into the quantum realm.

Everyone else was at the edge of their seats, wondering what's going to happen. They all hope nothing bad happens to them.

It cuts to Scott and Cassie back together but they were inside the Quantum Realm. They looked up to see purple and pink portals, rocks floating and huge streams of what it almost appeared to be lava, coming from the ground and up to the sky.