"I'm not giving up on anything." She gives her a glass of blood.

"What do you call this all deal with Elijah?"

"I call it my best option."

"It's the easiest option." Selene replies.

"Do you really think that your witch friend destroyed the moonstone?" Rose asked.

"I spoke with Bonnie. I know that she had the help of another witch; unless you mean it's Elijah's witch so no, I don't."

"You really are determined to die, aren't you? At least I ran, you're not even trying." She closes her eyes. "I'm so tired." Elena is leaving but Rose is talking in her sleep.

"No, stop, wait. Tell them to prepare the horses."

"It's okay Rose. Just get some sleep. You'll feel better when you'll wake up." Elena tells her.

"Trevor, don't be so stupid. You'll never going to make it there before the sun." Suddenly she sits down. She's in pain.
"Elena, Elena, I need more blood."

"Yeah, of course, here." Elena gives her the glass of blood. Rose drinks but threw everything up. "It's okay, everything's gonna be alright." Selene rubs her back as Rose rushes to the bathroom.

When they come back, Rose's not here anymore. When Elena turns herself, Rose is here and pushes her hardly against the wall. "Everything's your fault, Katerina. You Katerina, you did this."

"No Rose, I'm Elena."

"You betrayed us!"

"I'm not Katherine!" Rose releases her.

"Elena?"

"It's me, it's Elena."

"Oh my god Elena. I'm so sorry. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm sorry." She apologies.

"You're gonna be alright. Here I made you some chicken soup." Selene hands her the bowl.

"My mind, I'm... I'm sorry, don't be scared of me."

"I'm not. I'm not but you need to rest." Rose lays on the bed with the help of Selene. "I'm scared Selene."

"You're not alone. I'm right here."

"Here, where's here?"

"Damon's bedroom, you're in Damon's bedroom." Elena answers.

"I want to go home." She whimpers.

"Tell me about it." Selene says.

"St.Austell, 30 kilometers of the south of London. With fields and trees and horses."

"Sounds beautiful."

"When you live long enough, everything disappears. So much time wasted, I just wish I wouldn't have been so afraid."

********

E

lena and Selene enter Damon's bedroom with new sheets and more soup. "We brought some clean sheets and some soup if you want some." Rose is not here. Elena leaves the room to see where she is. Selene enters the library and calls Damon.

"It's Sel, I'm worried about Rose. I think you should come home." She hears a noise and go towards it. She finds Rose drinking bl*od from a bag. There's a lot of empty bl*od bags around her.

"Oh my god Rose."

"You!" Rose goes after her. Selene runs.

"Rose, stop, stop, it's Selene." Rose stops.

"You're hallucinating." Rose catches her and pushes her on the floor. Selene opens the curtain using her powers. Rose is hurt by the sun so Selene runs. She tries to gets out of the house but Rose stops her and tries to bites her but before she could do anything she grabbed a lamp and smashed it into the vampires head.

Badass.

**********

Selene was sat on the chair next to Rose who was knocked out onto Damon's bed. She had Bonnie's grimore in her lap looking through it, when she found something that caught her eye.

"The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. She has no coven or need for incantation.The Scarlet Witch is a being of unfathomable magic. She can rewrite reality as she chooses, and is prophesized to either rule or annihilate the cosmos.

Powers:

-telekinesis
-energy manipulation
-form of neuroelectric interfacing She can shape and manipulate this magic for different effects, such as forming tangible constructs of energy or cast spells without incantation.
-Her magic is primarily composed of the same red energy as her psionic powers, but mixed with darker red and black hues.
-Scarlet Witch can not only manipulate energy for attacks but she can also use it to cure wounds and heal.

Darker red and black hues?
No I can't be...

Selene looked up to see Rose opening her eyes. "Ow... why does my head hurt?" She questions.

"Sorry, that was me... um but I think I figured out how to cure you." She guessed.

"Really how?" She questions

"Just a hunch... I need you to close your eyes." Rose complied getting comfortable. Selene got up and sat next to her, gestures over her gaping wound, using her magic to stitch her together. Rose opened het eyes looking down at her arm with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you! Thank you so much! I owe you my life!" Rose expressed with a smile on her face. She stood up to hug the brunette girl, her arm as good as new.

[1311]