Chapter 2: Confrontation!

(Disclaimer I owe nothing but my oc/s, Date A Live is owned by Koshi Tachibana and Katekyo Hitman reborn is owned by Akira Amano.)

Well.....since nobody really voted for whose appearance in the anime will be shown in the chapter I might as well go with it chronologically.

Flashback:

" All civillians please evacuate to the spacequake shelter this is not a drill!!! I repeat this not a drill!!!"

"W-w-what s-spacequakes but that would mean......"

*Sees girls in mecha like armour flying overhead*

"Aaaaaaahhh crapbaskets I'm in Date A Live aren't I..... might as well go look into the situation". *puts on gloves and swallows a pill*

*releases a burst of sky flames*

*swoosh

Present:

Jonathan was following the AST in other to investigate the commotion that had happened in order to establish at what chronological point he had ended up in the series and to prepare for some of the events that were going to happen. He flew far enough from the AST (Anti Spirit Team) just enough to not be detected by their radar and be seen, Jonathan knew they wouldn't be able to detect him in any other way since he only emits dying will flames and not spirit energy.

Jonathan's Pov:

"So far so good they haven't really notice I guess I should prepare what to expect next since I'm getting close to the area where the explosions came from....."

*shing*

*boom* *crash*

* le gasp* "That was an energy wave just now that ended up destroying the buildings not to metion it was a purple color.................... and it doesn't take two brain cells who was the one responsible for it."

Shido's Pov:

"Kotori! Kotori! dammit of all times why did a spacequake had happened ugh I really hope she isn't at the family restaurant I know that the gps tracker on her phone is saying is her but even the buildings around it are empty........."

*spacequake explosion happens*

'oooohhh cra....'

*boooom!*

"Gaaaaaaaaaahhh!!"

*is sent flying away*

*lands on a pile rubble*

*grunts* "Oow.....note to self landing on rubble hurts a lot aagh.... thankfully non of it landed of me..."

*dusts himself off*

"Jeez talk about having bad luck *sighs*.........w-what is that?!!"

Immediately at the epicenter of the crater that Shido was in a fairly large sphere could be seen that was floating above the ground until the sphere started breaking off piece by piece. Once all of the pieces had broken what was left standing was a girl with deep purple hair wearing a medieval like suit of armor with one foot placed on an altar on top of looks to be a hilt of a sword.

"Just w-who is she and why is she wearing armor?"

*pulls out the sword on top of the altar* *shing*

"You there tell me human are you here to kill me just like the ones who were sent before?" *says in a slightly deeper tone* - ???

"W-w-what!!! Kill you?! No of course not what makes you think I would want to do that and besides who even are you?!"