Prologue: Why Truck Kun?!!

(Disclaimer I owe nothing but my oc/s, Date A Live is owned by Koshi Tachibana and Katekyo Hitman reborn is owned by Akira Amano.)

Today was a perfect day to do nothing but chill around, The sky was  bit cloudy but otherwise clear, People were bustling about out on the streets with kids playing and running around the park as the sounds of cars pass by. In one particular bookstore your average male college student with a mop of brown hair and brown eyes could be seen engaging himself in reading a book that is a collection of all of William Blake's works a fine piece of literature indeed.

Jonathan's Pov:

"He who desires but act not breeds pestilence.....hmm so it is written." He said as he closes the book.

*sips starbucks and looks at watch*

"Huh it's 12:00pm already but I'll stay here for now since there's nothing really much to do after the midterms."

*stomach growwwwls*

"............"

"Ahh crapbaskets right guess I forgot about eating lunch better go ahead and buy some."

*phone rings*

"Hello?"

Friend Pov:

"Yo Jojo how is it going? Do you wanna go out for lunch? heard they opened up a new place near downtown."

" *Sighs* really Dan still going on with that nickname what happened to the old one like Jonah?" - said Jonathan.

This was Dan also known as Danny Bishop who was the friend of Jonathan these two go back when Dan used to be highschool while Jonah was in elementary in fact Danny used to date his sister, but decided to call it off since Jonathan's sister wanted to go to college at Europe. Dan felt that being in a long distance relationship was going to tie her down so they parted ways amicably, though the two are planning to get back together once both of them graduate college.

"Ughh come on both of us know that you just call me that due to both me  watching said anime and that my first name is essentially the same as Jonathan Joestar." said Jonathan on the phone

"Well I think it suits you pretty well ~Jojo~ hehehe."

"Yeah yeah what ever you say brother in law *smirks*." Jonathan

"W-wha.....d-do.....y-you....I-I-I"
*stutters*

" *Pfft* ahahahahahaha" - Jonathan

"What are you laughing about dumbass?!"

" What the guy who banged my sister isn't gonna man up, put a ring on it and take responsibility " - Jonathan

*breathes in* *breathes out* 'Inner peace Danny inner peace even though you wann strangle the smug ass b*tch on other side on the phone' - Thoughts

"Look let's just cut this conversation here get over here already I'm literally near the damn diner already and the last thing I need to do is to wait for you cause I'm already starving."

"Says the guy who couldn't finish what he started  and yeah yeah I'm going." - Joanthan

*rolls eyes* "sure thing.....maidenless"  

"Hey that was uncalled for! And..."
-Jonathan

*ends call*

*whistling as he walks*

Meanwhile at Jonathan's:

*ends call*